chapter 14

LOUIS POV

It had been a couple weeks and Harry and I stayed in constant contact regarding his beatings and his progress on the video proofs. And of course because I wanted to be around him all the time but no one needed to know that.

I was walking home from school when my phone rung. I pulled it out of my pocket and slightly grimaced at the sound, it was the same as my alarm clock and I absolutely hated it. Those thoughts were pulled out of my head when I checked the caller ID.

Harry's name shined brightly on the screen and brought a small smile to my face, making me internally groan as I was constantly acting like a fan girl, even though I was pretty positive he didn't like me like that. After the peck I gave him on the cheek nothing ever happened, so I assumed he didn't like me. It stung my heart a little but not as much as the stories he would tell me about his horrible past, so I pushed my feelings away and forced myself to always be there for him. Even if it was just a friend type relationship.

I clicked the answer button and brought the phone up to my ear. I was about to cheerfully greet him when I hurt panting on the other side of the phone.

"Harry?" I asked, worry laced in my voice, "are you okay? What happened?"

After a couple more moments of panting Harry let out a muffled sob, as if he were trying to hide it. I swear it tugged at my heart and broke me. Harry deserved nothing but happiness, I didn't ever want to hear him crying. I needed to get to wherever he was right now.

"Harry where are you?" I asked sternly.

"Outside the school.... I... I didn't know where to go...I p-punched him Louis..." he said weakly in between more sobs that slowly turned into painful cries. "I didn't k-know what t-to do..... so I r-ran"

I quickly turned around I started sprinting back towards the school. I had an after school club so I stayed there late whilst most of the students including Harry went home. I could only assume something happened with his father.

"I am so proud of you Hazza... but right now you need listen to me..." I said in between breaths, "go to the school nurse, she will have gone by now, and wait for me I'm coming ok? Just hang in there..."

After a couple moments of a silence mixed with sobs he answered a simple,

"okay...."

Then hung up. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and sped up. The thought of my Harry being hurt was just too horrible.

I soon arrived at the school entrance and pushed the doors open as quickly as possible, still sprinting down the halls making my way towards the nurse.

I arrived outside the doors to the nurses office and took a small breath before pulling them open and stepping inside. I gasped at what I saw inside. Harry was leaning against one of the beds with his head in his hands, crying his eyes out. The sight shocked me even though over the last couple of weeks Harry had shown me a little bit more of his soft side.

I rushed over to his side and engulfed him in a desperate hug, to which he immediately returned.

"Harry..." I said, slightly exasperated from the sprinting. I nuzzled my head next to his next and he brought his hand up to my head, tangling his fingers in my brown feathery hair.

After a couple minutes of being in each other embrace a pulled away from him and took his beautiful face in my hands. I noticed a cut on his left cheek. I use my thumb to gently stroke his right cheek in reassurance. I turned around and opened a cabinet, revealing multiple items to tend to wounds. I took out a bottle of disinfectant and a cotton pad.

I returned to Harry who I could tell was staring at me, but I pretended not to notice.

I poured a little bit of the liquid onto the cotton pad and slowly dabbed it against the cut on his cheek. He winced a little as it probably stung but continued staring into my eyes, that were fixed on his cheek.

After a couple minutes I had cleaned the cut and slowly put a plaster on top of it, doing my best to not hurt Harry. When I was satisfied I put the items on the bed he was leaning on looked into his eyes, that hadn't left mine yet.

His gorgeous green eyes dug into mine as we started at each for a couple moment. Suddenly, his still slightly teary eyes flickered down to my lips, mine flickered down to his a couple moments later.

As the both of us starting leaning in slowly I could feel a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. My breath hitched in my throat as I leaned in so close that our noses were touching.

We stayed there for a moment until Harry leaned forward and close the gap, steadily but gently.

Our lips met in a sweet kiss, his plump lips complimenting my thin ones. The kiss was slow and passionate. No tongue involved.  I could feel my stomach erupting into a swarm of butterflies. Since it was my first kiss I was a little unfamiliar with it but it was still so incredibly amazing. After a couple seconds we pulled apart, but only far enough so that we could look each other in the eyes.

Slowly a smile tugged its way onto his lips, a real genuine smile, one I had never seen before. It stretched so wide that a pair of dimples appeared on his cheeks. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

My eyes widened as I took in his breathtaking smile. I flung my arms around his neck and started pampering his face with kisses, all over his cheeks (of course being careful with the injured one), his forehead and finally his lips. He chuckled softly at my reaction, the smile never leaving his lips. I hugged him tightly and he of course hugged me back.

"You have a beautiful smile Harry... so beautiful." I breathed out, never letting go of him. "And you have DIMPLES! OH. MY. GOD."

I felt him shake his head as his curls tickled the back of my neck.

"Not NEARLY as beautiful as yours Lou. Your smile is so gorgeous and you get these adorable crinkles by you eyes when you smile..."

I smiled to myself and hugged him tighter, if that were even possible. I pulled away and pressed a longing kiss to his lips. I pulled back and let my forehead rest against his, my arms still around his neck and his still around my waist. After a couple minutes of silence I decided I needed to speak up about what he was going to do regarding his home life, I really wanted to stay in the moment forever but I knew I couldn't do that.

"Harry I hate to break the moment but you're not going back there." I spoke softly.

He was about to protest but I cut him off.

"No listen. You have enough videos now to support your case. You're staying with me in my house, we will explain everything to my mum who is a lawyer and she will get that man in prison..." I paused before continuing softly. "Its now or never Haz, and I don't want to see you hurt, every again. I mean ever."

Harry hesitated, and I understood because I knew this was a big step, fighting against his own father was in fact extremely hard, but he needed to do it.

"Do it for us Hazza...."

He slowly but surely nodded his head, pressing a soft kiss to my lips immediately after.

I smiled against the kiss and kissed back. Warmth spread throughout my chest as his soft lips moved against mine.

•••••••••••••••••••••
FINALLYYYYY! Omg Larry will forever have my heart <333333333
Vote if enjoyed