Episode 1

Waves of ocean were inhaling the sand of the beach. From mid of the ocean waves here comes a boy riding the surfboard. Seems like an expert in surfing, playing with the waves.💫

A voice came out : Hey sidharth!

That was Charlie. His friend as sidharth was living in states ( America) .

Group were having some chit chats.

Charlie : Hey sidharth what are you doing today ?

Sidharth : nothing much .

Charlie : Let's party dude!

sidharth : oh ya okay.

----------------------------------------------------------
{Delhi}

Shehnaaz was packing her bags as she was going to left for states to meet her older sister "Stella".

She's making understand her mother that she'll be back soon not to worry about her .

Reena ji ( shehnaaz's mother. she's having disability that she can't speak)

Reena ji ( using sign language) : Waha pahunch ke mujhe call kardena aur Stella se bhi baat krva dena.

shehnaaz : okay mom. don't worry .

Shehnaaz goes to her room and crying alone because she don't want to leave her mother as first her father left them and then her older sister went to America and now she is going .

shehnaaz : I am sorry mumma😢

Shehnaaz's mother packs her bag and added many things as she added "bean powder" for her sister as well.

--------------------------------------------------------

Shehnaaz reaches America and the first place she visited was her sister's house. She knocked the door and then rang the bell. A women came out .

Women : yes ? who are you?

Shehnaaz : Um.. I am looking for Stella .

women : John John .. come here .

John : oh so she's Shehnaaz .

he welcomed her inside the home . Women shouting at John "How many girls are you dating haan? Don't tell me that you started dating kids too"

John : Are you mad ? she's Stella's kid sister. I told you about her .

Women slapped John and left the house .

John came out having a coke can and landed himself on the sofa .

shehnaaz hesitatingle asked : Where is Stella ?

John : she's at work .

Shehnaaz : who was that ? and why the house is so messed up?

John: she was my girlfriend .

shehnaaz : what aren't you married . what about Stella ?

john: oh 😂 what married ? No I am not married to stella.

Shehnaaz : where does she work ?

------------------------------------------------------

Sidharth sitting alone in the restaurant thinking about his family. Writing something in his diary .

Stella came out and Poured tea in his cup and asked .

Stella : kya hua itna gum sum betha hai?

Sidharth : Kuch nhi soch raha tha kuch.