Chapter 10💕

Shehnaaz was sleeping carrying a book in her hand. Her mother came to check her whether she is sleeping or not..

She saw Her sleeping peacefully carrying a book of "Business Management " She felt so emotional as she wants to carry her dad's business when she completed her degree..

She saw her preparations & notes & aims on the table she felt really proud . her eyes got wet with the happiness . she covered shehnaaz with the quilt properly and kissed her forehead .

-------♤♤♤♤♤♤♤☆☆☆☆♤☆♤☆♤☆♤☆☆

Sid's father ( A cruel man . shehnaaz hate him because he's having his dad's property and whole business . Till shehnaaz become of 21 . He thought shehnaaz didn't know about this but she knows . She's gonna snatch all his father's property from him)

Raj shukla is can't walk because his legs are paralysed . He appointed a man for keeping an eye on both of his son's.

The man shows him the pictures of shehnaaz and sidharth , vikas and surbhi (his girlfriend )

Raj shukla pointing toward surbhi: Yeh kya kaam krti hai?

Man: Yeh apni coaching classes chalati hai.

Raj shukla pointed towards sidnaaz pic .

man: It's just a coincidence Sir ..

But the evil man isn't satisfied with his answer . Something fishy running in his mind .

Next day .

It was morning sidharth was walking near his own house . suddenly car stops and Vishal came out.

Vishal : Hey! Sidharth..

Sidharth: kon?

vishal : Hain? tumhne mujhe pehchaana ni..

sidharth laughed : kaisa hai vishal.

Vishal pushed him softly .: HaaH! dara diya tha😂

vishal : Permanently aaya hai?

sidharth: Haan abhi toh yahi rahuga

Sidharth: vaise tu itni jaldi mein kyu tha?

vishal shocked : ohhh shit aj main late ho jauga ... pehla din tha .. Vse you didn't moved out .. I saw a girl around here... okay by...

and he left  

sidharth was thinking who girl ?

When he was about to open the door he bump onto shehnaaz . he Hurriedly hired himself behind a wall but shehnaaz caught him.

Shehnaaz : tum? yaha..

sidharth : oh shehnaaz .. hii..

Shehnaaz held his hand and take him aside..

shehnaaz: Yaha se chal yaha sbh jagah cameras hai.. aur yahi un evil shukla ka second beta bhi aane ko hoga .. toh abhi yaha se chalo..

sidharth was thinking why is she calling a evil man to his dad?

sidharth : oh toh second son itna handsome hai..

shehnaaz: oh es pagal ka kya kru main..

suddenly she realised she was holding his hand.. she immediately left his hand..

sidharth: tum chaho toh mera haath pakad sakti ho .. I won't mind 😆

Shehnaaz mimics : I won't mind..

shehnaaz: Mujhe pata hai you're curious ki main yaha kaise rehti ho..

sidharth: main es baat ke leye curious nahi hu main kisi aur baat ke leye curious hun..