scene - sangeet party

Alex POV
Right now I'm at my best friend or childhood friend Sangeet . Yes she's American but her soon to be husband is an Indian and they are having Indian wedding. Truly I don't want to come as I am very busy person as I'm a no.1 business man in industry and also mafia gang leader who rules over hundered of gangsters. Right now I'm sitting with my best friends who also work with me and they all have their own partners except me bcz I'm not interested as I already many things in my hands to deal with. The person with my best friend is getting married is also a businessman who is strong (not more than me) but his relatives (close relationship with groom) are 2in no beside me in business. I was seeing around until I saw a girl coming from the entrance who was looking very beautiful,cute, innocent, pure, like an angle who was far away from all the evil things of life and was wearing beautiful Indian dress (lehnga-golden kurti and pink skirt) with little makeup and pink lip gloss and from that moment I know that she is mine . I was starting at her with even blinking.  My friends who saw me smiling froze as I don't smile very much and then they follow my gaze and looked at her then my friends started teasing me but I gave them my dangerous glare and all shut up and then Andrew who was basically a playboy said"oh her name is ishika sharma, came here two months ago but not like other girls as she stay away from all the boys and doesn't even talk to them"and then I saw her smiling and hugging Sharma family's son and seeing that my eyes became dark and blood started boiling and then ask my friend Andrew (playboy) "then why is she hugging him"
Andrew "ohh that's bcz he is her brother and they are also very overprotective of her "
Alex raising an eyebrow "from what I know they don't have any sister not even in their relatives and all are boys "
Andrew "yeah that's bcz she lived india since she was ten with her grandma but since her grandma died she came here "

Ishika's POV
  Today is my brothers sangeet as I came I saw my big brother virat coming to me and I hug him with a smile.  Then I went to meet my other brothers but since I came I think someone is staring at but not thinking much I shrug that thought off and started enjoying their Sangeet.

Alex POV
After seeing her once my mind was full of her and to get to know her more I called my secretary "I want all the info about ishika Sharma tomorrow at 9am morning on my desk. " not listening his reply I cut the call and went to sleep with a smile thinking
    Soon babygirl soon we will meet.