Gon : Rose

"This one is a tulip, and this one is an orchid, and this one is a..."

You met Gon a while ago at whale island, you were around his age and you and him instantly became best friends. you would go on adventures together, and since he had separated from his best friend, you were the only one he had. 

recently Gon and his best friend met eachother again, accompanied by Alluka. You loved Alluka like a little sister, same thing with Killua. And you loved Gon... a little more than that. But you stayed quiet  as to not ruin the friendship. However, you still had those feelings. 

You're at  one of the parks in whale island, a beautiful place. You'd come here from time to time with Alluka while Gon and Killua were on their little missions around the island. You  both loved the flowers and knew all their names. however, you never got the chance to take Gon and Killua there.

Until today, that is

"Gon, are you listening?" you waved your hands in front of the boy. He seemed to be lost in thought.

"Oh, um yeah sorry y/n!" Gon said nervously.

"Okay... well anyways, this one is a-" You were interrupted

"Y/n, Im really tired, can we go home?" Alluka nagged as she tugged onto your skirt

"Ask Killua, he will take you" You replied.

"Yup! Me and y/n wanna look at all the pretty flowers!" Gon smiled

His smiles always made your heart melt

///2 minute time skip///

Now it was only you and Gon in the park. You blushed

"W-well, this one is a Rose-"

You noticed Gon's eyes grow bigger as he saw the Rose

"Woah! The rose is so pretty!" He smiled

"Y-yeah it sure is!" You smiled back

"But you know whats prettier than the Rose?"

This question made you think for a while

"Hmm..." You said, as you tried to think

Gon let out a laugh

That laugh... the laugh that you love

"You, Y/n! You're the most prettiest in the entire world!"