Chapter 1

Tyler Roberts Adams is the son of the richest rising company,he was rumored to have dropped out of school at an early age and start homeschooling,he spends his mornings schooling his afternoons working and his night drinking.

Elena Camila Mercedes is the head of cheer leading at her school,she is known to always been seen partying,she has a reputation for cutest girl in senior year with her beautiful face,her body which has all the right amount of curves that will make a guy drool.

Tyler Pov
You were in your office reviewing some documents when you heard a knock at the door.

"Come in"you replied.

The door opened to reveal your assistant coming through the door with papers in her hand.

"Mr Adams this are the documents from the business meeting you had ten minutes ago you are meant to sign them"she said.

"Drop them on my table,come and pick them back up in ten minutes"you said while not taking your eyes off the documents you were reading.

She dropped the documents on your table and left,while you picked up the documents to read it after you read it you signed it and pressed a button under your desk,a few seconds later your assistant came and took the documents while you continued your work.

After few minutes later you were finally done with your work and you kept them in a drawer in your office and left,you saw no one was in the building anymore you went out to see your chauffeur and guards waiting for you.

"Mr Adams please get in"the chauffeur said while opening the door for you.

You got in and he started driving with the guards at the back of us protecting me,after a few minutes the car parked inside a big house that looked like a palace and you got down and entered inside when you got in you saw your father talking to another man so you went to them.

"Good evening Father"you said to your father.

Your father was shocked to see you because you scared him.

"Good evening son,Tyler this is Mr Mercedes ,Mr Mercedes this is my son"your father said while introducing you to the man sitting across him.

You walked up to the man and brought out your hands for a handshake.

"Good evening Mr Mercedes,what brings you here"you said while putting your hands back in your pocket.

"Good evening Tyler,I came here to talk to your father about a marriage proposal"Mr Mercedes said.

"Marriage proposal"you said while looking at your father.

"Son please take a seat let me explain why he is here"Your Father said.

You took a seat next to your father and he started talking.

"Son do you remember the man who helped us with money when you were ill"your father said while you nodded.

"Well this is him and he is in a bit of trouble he wants to work with us in our upcoming project and become partners with us and he said he is willing to give you his daughter for the deal"your father finished.

You looked at the man and your father,you were about to talk but your father beat you to it.

"I understand if you don't want to marry his daughter,its your choice after all"your father said.

"Does she want this"you said to Mr Mercedes.

"Yes she does"he replied.

"Then I will do it"you said while getting up and Straightening your suit"Father I will be in the bar,if you need me"you said and walked away.

You could hear Mr Mercedes rejoicing and you smiled,then you got in the elevator in your house and pressed the second lowest floor when you got there you saw a huge bar you went to one of the cabinets and took out the vodka since you started drinking from a young age you can withstand four bottles of vodka you started drinking and you played music to break the silence.

An hour later you came back to the living room to see your father talking on the phone,so you sat next to him to wait for him to finish then he noticed you and gave you the phone,you were surprised then he mouthed mom you then realized it was your step mom because your biological mother died when she gave birth to you and you step mom is like your real mom and you love her.You put the phone in your ear to talk to her.

"Mom its me Tyler"you said.

You heard her gasp where she was.

"How is my baby I missed you so much,I hope your father is not hurting you"she said.

"No mom when are you coming back from Paris"you said.

Your mother also became famous with you and your father and she used the popularity to become a fashion designer and also the owner of the best modeling company.

"In a few weeks I bought you a lot of things I think I might use two planes so it will fit"she said.

"Yes mom I will call you back I need to talk with dad and be safe"you said.

"I will bye my baby"she said and you ended the call and gave your father back his phone.

"So father this marriage proposal can you explain further"you said.

"Mr Mercedes has a 16 year old daughter and he wants you to marry her,that's it"he said.

"Okay well that was straight forward I think I can do that"you said while standing up to go to your room but you were interrupted by your father.

"And one last thing you will be going back to school"he said making you clench your fist.

"But I thought we agreed on this I am smart enough I even run our business alone"you said.

"It won't be for long your future wife will be going to school and Mr Mercedes thinks it will be better to accompany her to school and when ever you are busy with work you can leave school"he said.

"Please father I do-"you were interrupted by your father.

"Do this for me Tyler please you are even seventeen and you will be in the same class as her "he said.

"Fine I will only do this because you begged me to"you said while waling away.

"And the name of your bride is Ella Mercedes you might know her"he said.

"I know her,I know her very much"you said while smiling"this is going to be fun"you whispered and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thats all,I hope you all like it and comment your favorite character so far.

Comment/vote/follow