Chapter 2

Elena Pov
"Dad I'm not marrying someone I don't know"I said with teary eyes.

"Yes you are the family is very rich and they can help me with my business"Mr Mercedes Said.

"You sold me because of money,you are a greedy ma-"I was silenced because of a stinging pain on my left cheek,i looked up and saw my father slapped me.

"You do not call me greedy I am still your father and you must respect me,do I make myself clear"Said Mr Mercedes.

"Mom are you going to stand here and watch dad say this"I said to my mother.

"Honey your father is right"Mrs Mercedes said.

"Mom you are taking his side,I am not marrying someone I don't know I have a boyfriend and he loves me don't we have enough money already"I said while i felt tears fall down my cheek.

"ENOUGH!, I will not hear whatever you said I know you don't have a boyfriend and we need the money because"Mr Mercedes said but was interrupted.

"Because what dad what"I said.

"BECAUSE WERE BROKE!!!!"Mr Mercedes shouted.

I looked at my two parents with shock and fell down on the ground hitting my bum on the ground with the impact.

"But I thought we had money we even have this big house"She said still trying to process what Her father said.

Her father walked to her and put his hand on her shoulders.

"We won't have money in a matter of weeks we will even park out of this house and all our cars will be sold for us to live without hunger,please just marry him I'm begging you he is a nice man and one of the richest billionaires"My Father said.

I looked at my father and mother and looked in their eyes to see if they were telling the truth and believe or not they were.

"Can I later get a divorce"I said.

Then I saw my father nod his head in a no.

"Mr Adams doesn't want his son to get a divorce in his marriage life but I think you can later divorce if he wants to divorce you"my Father said.

"And please who is the man I'm marrying"I said.

"He is Tyler Roberts Adams"My father said which made me choke on air.

"Tyler was the same boy everyone bullied in junior year,yes we knew he became rich because of him being on the magazine and him being listed the third youngest richest man on the world,everyone in school regretted bullying him because we bullied him for his parents not being rich because the school was only for rich kids so he dropped out because his parents were broke"She thought.

"So will you marry him"my Father said.

my hands were shaking because i was going to marry a man who i bullied and hated in junior year.

"Y...Yes....I...I...wi...will"I said while stuttering on my words.

"Thank you"my Father said while hugging me and my mother soon joined us in the hug.

I broke the hug and got up from the floor.

"I will be in my room if you need me"I said while going to my room.

"And tomorrow we are going to get your marriage certificate and they will be no wedding until you both agree to you will just be married by law"my mother shouted while i nodded my head.

When i entered my room i slammed the door and broke down in tears on the floor while cuddling my knees,after sometime i took my phone and checked my contacts until i saw Chloe my best friend number and quickly dialed her number and she picked on the second ring.

"Hey my sweetheart what's up"Chloe said.

"Come over now please"I said with a low voice.

"What happened"She said.

"Please just come over please"I said.

"Okay im on my way"She said and she cut the call.

I dropped my phone and crawled on my bed and pulled the covers over my face and cried my eyes out.

A few hours later the door to my room opened and I felt someone sit on your bed.

"Oh my gosh,what happened Elena"She said.

Then i removed the cover off my body and hugged her and continued crying.

"Shhhhh what happened why are you crying"She said while rubbing circles at my back.

"I'm....get...getting..marr.....married"I said while she broke the hug and looked at me with a confused face.

"Married to who"She said.

"Tyler"was all i said.

"What do you mean Tyler who is he"She said.

"Tyler Roberts Adams!!!!"I shouted while she choked on air.

"The same one from junior year"she said while i nodded.

"Oh this is bad he probably hates you"She said while getting up from your bed and walking around the room.

"When is the wedding"She said.

"Tomorrow we will get our marriage certificate and we decide when we want to have the wedding and there is a chance of a divorce but he has to be the one that wants to divorce"I said while cleaning my face with my sleeves.

"Okay it can't be that bad maybe he has chosen to forgive us,he can't hold a grudge on us that long"She said.

"Chloe,we bullied him took his homework poured water on him beat him up made fun of him and when he said he liked me I slapped him and bullied him for a week none stop"I said.

"Okay now this is bad"She said.

"Can you follow me there tomorrow please"I said.

"Where"Chloe said.

"To get my marriage certificate"I said to her.

"Fine I will because of you"She said.

Then I got up from my bed and went to embrace her in a hug.

----------------------
That's all

Comment/Vote/Follow