[✎] 11:11 - P.SH

idol: park sunghoon ; enhypengenre: non-idol au, fluffword count: 1

genre: non-idol au, fluff
word count: 1.1k
synopsis: it's moments like these where the only thing you wish for is for time to stand still.

A/N: no plot, just fluff bcs i'm a soft & sappy bitch <3 (p.s stream tamed-dashed😠)

— ♦︎ —

Sunghoon did one last spin before striking his ending pose as the music came to an end. He heaved out a sigh and lazily skated towards the railings, leaning over them to reach for his water bottle.

"Sunghoonie! Your most favorite person in the entire world is here~"

The boy broke out into a soft smile at the arrival of a loud cheery voice that resonated throughout the empty skating rink, the tension and tiredness slowly melted from his body and was replaced with unbridled warmth.

"Really? You don't look like Irene of Red Velvet." He held in his laughter as he took a sip of his drink, internally melting at the sight of your pouting face.

"Don't play games, Park." You warned, glaring at him, "I may be your significant other but I'd drop you for Jeon Jungkook any day."

He grinned, shaking his head. "Alright alright, I'm sorry, don't leave me for Jungkook."

"What brings you here? It's already so late." He glanced at the large clock that displayed the time 22.45 pm.

"I just finished with my self-study session and thought you might still be here practicing so I came to visit." You grinned, lifting your hands up to show him the plastic bags filled with snacks and warm drinks.

"And I brought snacks!"

— ♦︎ —

You sat cross-legged by the benches, munching on a piece of kimbap as you watched Sunghoon start another round of practice. You couldn't help the stupid grin that tugged at your lips as the boy glided across the ice like a delicate snowflake. It was a wonder how you managed to end up with someone so ethereal. You smiled to yourself, a fuzzy feeling rested at the base of your heart.

A sweet and familiar melody brought you out of your thoughts, you excitedly jumped to your feet as you recognized the song that was playing.

Still With You by none other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Hey Y/n! I hope when you hear this song you'll think of me instead of Jungkook!" You snorted at Sunghoon's declaration as he skated towards you after playing the song from the rink's speakers.

Sunghoon rested his arms on the railings, smiling shyly. "Do you wanna skate with me for a bit..?" With the way his fond eyes locked onto yours, it was damn near impossible to refuse. Almost immediately, you went to borrow some skates and before you knew it the two of you were gliding hand in hand on the ice.

Well, Sunghoon was gliding, you were clinging onto him for dear life.

Despite your boyfriend being a silver medalist professional skater, you and the ice never really got along. But your lack of skills won't stop you from having ice skating dates with Sunghoon, not when he gets so giddy whenever he gets to do something he loves with someone he loves. Besides, if this can be used as an excuse to lean on him and hold his hand then you don't mind one bit.

"You look like a baby deer." Sunghoon giggles at the sight of your knees bent and wobbling as you grip his forearms to stable yourself.

"Not funny." You grumbled.

He grinned, pulling you closer. "Here, like this." He placed your hands on his shoulders before holding you by your waist. "Just follow my lead."

Even after years of dating, your heart still leaps as if it was the first time you fell for him whenever you locked eyes with the angel of a boy. The two of you glided on ice like you were waltzing on silver moonlight. The night was filled with beaming grins and looks of adoration that filled your heart to the brim.

"Oh my god, Look! I think I'm getting the hang of it!" You gasped, slowly letting go of your grip on Sunghoon.

The boy chuckled at the eagerness in your voice, "That's what you always say before inevitably falling over." He mused as he watched you balance yourself on the ice, keeping his arms out in case you needed something to hold onto.

"Shut up." Your face showed a look of unamusement but your eyes stayed glued to the ice, careful not to fall. "I'm doing it! I'm-" Your triumph was short-lived the moment you lost your footing and stumbled backwards. Sunghoon made a move to grab your hand but he tugged too hard while pulling you forward, making his skates collide with yours as the two of you toppled to the ground with a thud.

"Sorry, are you okay? That must've hurt." You made a move to get up but Sunghoon's arms tightened around you, trapping you against his chest as you laid on top of him.

"I'm fine." He grinned--or winced, you couldn't tell with the evident mirth in the way his eyes crinkled--as if he finds the fact that he just hit his head on the ice to be amusing. "Can we stay like this a little longer?"

"Hoon, you'll catch a cold."

"Yeah, yeah. I don't care. I just want to hold you right now."

How could you deny him when he's being like this? With a small smile, you lay your head on his chest, letting yourself zone out to the sound of his soft heartbeat drumming against your ear and the steady rise and fall of his chest. The way the two of you lay in the vacant ice rink made you feel like the only two people in the world. Truly, you felt like you could stay like this forever. Content in his arms and overflowing with warmth.

"Y/n?"

You hummed in reply.

"It's 11.11, make a wish."

A soft giggle escaped your lips as you glanced at the digital clock on the other side of the rink, sure enough the time displayed 23.11 pm.

You thought about it, what you wished for the most at the moment. If you were being honest, nothing really came to mind. Being in Sunghoon's arms, his fingers tracing circles on your lower back and his soft breath tickling your hair was everything you needed.

"Did you think of a wish?"

"Yeah." You smiled to yourself, "I did."

I wish you and I could stay together forever and have days like this more often so I can spend everyday falling in love with you all over again.

Super cheesy, you admit. You'd die of embarrassment if you ever said it out loud, but there's no better way of explaining how you felt when you were with him.

"Yeah? What did you wish for?"

"It's a secret." You told him, making the boy huff at your unsatisfying answer.

"Wanna know my wish?" Sunghoon asked, peering down at your curious gaze.

"I wish I won't get a cold tomorrow and ruin our date because honestly my back is freezing cold right now."

"Oh my god, you idiot.."