63.

Him.

Lionel texted me at 4 in the morning, waking me up by doing so, saying that the flight is at 6AM. It needs to be done this way, so the process could taken up 3 days at most.

I glared at Camila, who is sound asleep in my arms and sighed, having no desire to leave her side for so many reasons. She snuggled into me while holding my hand closely, tenderly to herself with our fingers intertwined. I kissed her soft hand and smiled softly when she placed delicate kiss on my chest, even though she is asleep, and nuzzled into me, looking exceedingly cute and precious. 

I have to pack, I have to drive to the airport and all of that needs to be done now, so my mood automatically grew sour.

As carefully and gently as I could, I got out of bed, but not before kissing her soft cheek. I smiled at Cami when she instantly hugged my pillow and curled in small ball. 

Fanculo, how am I supposed to leave the room without her, let alone the country?

I sighed and went to the bathroom, keeping my movements soundless. After I did my routine, I walked in the closet and put on black dress pants, matching dress shirt and suitable, black shoes. Cologne was sprayed on my neck and right wrist. Hand watch is on my wrist, along with bracelet with our last name. Necklaces are on and shiny ring never leaves my finger. 

After I threw random stuff in my suitcase, not giving a fuck about packing, I went back to Camila. I sat next to her and caressed her cheek tenderly, causing her to instantly move closer to me. Her pretty head laid on my lap and dainty, warm hand took hold of my much bigger one. 

Pout formed on her plump lips as she understood that I am already dressed to go. Soft green eyes fluttered open as I never stopped caressing her cheek. 

"No."- spoke drowsily Cami and wrapped her arms around my waist, holding me tightly as she nuzzled into me. 

"I don't want to go, amore mio, trust me."- I sighed and leaned down to kiss her cheek. 

"I don't want you to go."- said Camila as something wet dropped on my shirt. 

"Come here, bambina."- I stated softly and she was eager to comply. 

She straddled me and hugged me securely as I happily held her tightly against myself. I kissed her shoulder as her gorgeous face hid in my neck and a few tears rolled down her cheeks. 

"I will go back the second I am done with everything, principessa. Everyday I will call and text you for as long as you want. It shouldn't take more than 2-3 days, angel."- I reassured both of us, but fuck, it didn't ease neither of our sour moods. 

"Please, be safe."- pleaded sweetly Camila, locking her spellbinding eyes on mine. 

"I will, amore mio."- I promised and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- she spoke softly as our foreheads rested together. 

"I love you more than I can explain, Cami. I adore you."- I stated sincerely and pecked her rosy lips gently. 

Her.

No word can describe how much I don't want Leo to go. On the one hand, I know that he has work to do, businesses to deal with, and I support him with all my heart. On the other hand, I want him to stay by my side 24/7, holding me in his strong arms where I am safe and loved.