Part 22

a/n: hi I'm back! Im sorry for being inactive bit a lot of things have happened in my life in the last few months. But here's the next part. I hope you enjoy it.🤍 and i also want to thank 7k read and 143 votes💚

i started to giggled. She looks so funny from this angle. "Whats so funny?" She asked softly.
"Nothing just- would you let go off of me?" I asked. She stood up and went back to her laundry.

I got my sleep pills in my pocket.
"Bil" "huh?" She asked. "Do you have water or anything?" I asked. "Yeah" she said and gave a bottle of water to me. "Thanks" i said quietly.
I put my hand in my pocket and opened the bottle with one hand as quiet as possible. I took 2 pils out. I quickly put them in my mouth.

"What's that?!" Billie asked and looked at me.
"Open your mouth" she said upset.
I slowly opened my mouth. Tears rolled down on my cheeks. "spill'em out" Billie said. I spilled them out. "Now tell me why the hell do you take pills and for fuck's sake who the hell give them to you?" She asked. "I-... I worke better when i take my pills... I don't overthink shit." I said. "Fuck" she sighed. "Who gave them to you?" She asked. " i just had to ask the director" i said quietly. "Im sorry Bil" i sobbed and hugged her. "Why are you apologizing?" She giggled as she hugged back. "because I don't want you disappoint in me" i sobbed. "Its ok... just promise you won't take them" she said calmly. I nodded.

A month later
Billie's pov:
I'm at home... im trying to work but Léna and Ashley can't stop laughing.
"Girls..." i shouted. "Agw fuck" i groaned. "Dont make me go upstairs!" I shouted.
They dont stop.
Ok than.

I went upstairs. I opened the door. "What the fuck!?" I said. They were wearing underwear and two boys were there. I punched one of them in the face. "You want one too?! Get out! And take your friend" i yelled at him.
They left.

"What the fuck?!" I asked again. Now they're covering their bodies with a blanket. "Bil we just-" i cut Léna off as i saw a big bruise on her head. "Whats that?" I asked and gently grabbed her face. " i- i fell off of my skateboard" she said. "Amd why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Because i tought that you wouldn't let me skate again." She said. "Ok..." i sighed.

I was about to leave the room. "hungry?" I asked. "Yass im starving" Ash said. " no thanks" Léna said. "You don't really eat" i said and closed the door.
Gosh i havent seen her eat for a while. So imma make her favorite. Fries. She loves them.

"Guysss dinner is ready" i shouted. They came down. I gave them their food. Léna was just staring at her food. "I-i'm not hungry" she said slowly. "Oh c'mon-" she slapped me. "I said im not hungry" she yelled and left the house.
" Gosh. Whats into her?" I asked and looked at Ashley. "How can you eat when your friend is mot ok?" I asked angrily.

4 hours later.

"Billie someone calls you" Ashley said and gave me my phone. Thank god. I hope its her. I picked up. "Léna where have you-" i got cut off.
"Billie.." she cried. What wring whete are you?" I Asked. "I- i got arrested" she cried. " ok im on my way" i said and grabbed my wallet.

But why is she arrested?

Thanks for readying 💚
Have a nice day. Upload soon💚