005

"damn it, damn it, damn it." you muttered, rushing around your room, desperately trying to find your sneakers. 

"(y/n)! You're going to be late!" your mom called from up the stairs.

"screw sneakers, i'll wear crocs." you told yourself, grabbing your crocs from your bedside. 

sprinting down the stairs you grabbed your backpack from the couch before making your way outside and to your moms car.

"get a good beauty sleep?" she asked in a mocking tone, before pulling out of the driveway and making the way towards the high school. 

"of course, going to bed at three a.m. thanks to all my homework counts as beauty sleep." you replied, pulling out your phone. you pulled open Instagram, scrolling through creators you follow and their stories. 

"who's that?" your mom asked, looking over your shoulder and at your phone.

"three words-" you groaned, "privacy and drive." you looked up from your phone to your mom to see her rolling your eyes, as if you wanting for her not to crash was a bad thing. you shifted your gaze to the road in front of you to see that you had arrived at school. 

"bye darling." she called to you as you hopped out of the car, but you were too busy to bother saying anything back. 

today was going to be the first lacrosse game of the season, well at least the first one for you considering you moved late into the school year. 

you jogged up the stairs, pushing the doors open hurriedly, sprinting down the halls the moment you could barely even slip inside them. sliding to a stop at your locker, throwing your books inside and grabbing what you need for your next class before taking off again to english. 

"(y/n)?" you heard someone ask, causing you to stop in your tracks. whipping your head around you saw allison standing behind you, looking utterly confused. 

"oh, hey." you smiled, sticking your hand out for a handshake. "i do handshakes now." you told her, awkwardly smiling. allison smiled back, shaking your hand before jerking her head around to look at the other boy at the gathering you were at a few days ago. "who's he?" you asked, genuinely wanting to know considering you've been seeing him around the past few days.

"issac, issac lahey." she smiled before walking off towards the boy.

probably in a relationship, but that counteracts how she and scott act around each other.

maybe just good friends.

you stood by your locker still, watching as the two interlocked hands and walked off to their classes. 

then, realising if you stayed, you would be late to english, you turned around, and walked down the agonisingly long hallways. you walked in and sat down in your seat, annoyed by the fact that you'd just be watching another silly little video. 

"Hey, (y/n), right?" an unfamiliar voice asked. 

you looked up to see who looked like they could be the substitute teacher, his hair was dark and messy but his brown eyes stared at you with such dullness that they almost scared you. 

"who's asking?" you asked, interlocking your eyes with his. 

you stared at him for a minute, not blinking.

"werewolf?" the man asked, causing your expression to change from cold to almost startled.

"chupacabra." you retorted in a sarcastic tone, yet the man didn't seem to catch onto what you meant because his eyes widened in shock.