Skeletons In the Closet

The group makes it back, all in one piece.
The gates were opened and everyone turns to look at the five of you saunter in.

"About time." Ruby scoffs.

"How poor are they have not patience!" Louis quotes. He and Clementine place the duffle bags of food on top of one of the picnic tables.

People slowly start surrounding you all. Willy comes up and takes a gander, his eyes widen with excitement.
"Aasim, Mitch! Check it out! Food!"

Mitch walks up to peek, "that's like, a lot of food."

"Observant as ever, Mitch." You jokingly tease.

Then Omar and Aasim walk up. Aasim's face lights up at the sight, "I can't believe this! Look at it."

You could almost hear everyone's belly growl. Their eyes were certainly bigger than their stomach.

Willy turns to Clementine and gratefully says, "you're our savior, Clem."

"Louis, Violet, and (Y/N) helped too." She says sweetly.

Aasim lightly laughs, "neither of them have brought back this much before."

The three of you give him an annoyed look.

"Neither have you." You and Louis say simultaneously.

Brodie and Marlon were the last ones to join you guys. Brodie gave it an unsatisfied stare, "where did you find all this?"

"The old train station," Louis answers, "Clem knew where it was."

Her face scrunches up as she thinks,"  train station... that's outside the safe zone."

"We'd have even more, but we ran into the creep that fucked up our fish traps." Violet brings up.

Brodie's eyes shift back and forth uncomfortably as she started getting anxious, "c-creep? What creep?"

"Clem said she saw him smoking those bible cigarettes," you tell her.

"He had weird, different colored eyes," Clementine informs.

Brodie stops to think and peers at the gate, "did he follow you?"

"Nope," she answered, "I shoved him into a pack of walkers. They took a chunk out of him."

AJ beams, "it was awesome!"

Clementine continues, "look I don't know if he made it out of there, but if he did he won't make it for long."

Brodie gave her a surprised, yet disgusted look, "you attacked him?! What the fuck!"

Her outburst made most of you jump a little bit, "if he survived you know he's coming back for revenge."

The other kids see this as their sign to dissipate. Brodie walks up to Clem anxiously, "what the hell were you thinking? How could you be so fucking stupid?"

Taking offense, she steps closer to Brodie, "if I hadn't done what I did, he would've shot us! I made the right call."

"Bullshit! What if there are others? You don't know what people are capable of out there." Her voice got shakier with every word. She bites down on her thumb and the other hand rakes it's fingers through her hair.

"Think again." Clementine retorts coldly.

Brodie walks away from her, muttering to herself, "I just can't.. I won't... just, not again, fuck!"

Marlon notices all the commotion and walks up, "what the hell is going on here?"

Brodie's voice trembles, as do her hands, "she took them outside of the safe zone. They saw someone. You know what that means!" Her voice raises to a yell.