Prologue

I ran down the halls following my older brother. I was seven at the time, and our mansion was on fire. I clutch my teddy bear as I sprinted to keep up with him, when suddenly I feel a crushing pain on my back. A loud scream escapes my lips and my brother looks back to see what happened. His eyes fill with tears as he sees his sister crushed by pieces of the very house they lived in. He runs towards me, trying to lift the pieces of the wall off of me. When he realizes it's fruitless, he gives me a kiss on the cheek and runs. I feel my eyes drifting closed as this occurs. I fight with all my strength to keep them open, though I lose. I close my eyes one last time.
   .....what...? Im awake? I look around and something catches my eyes. A body. MY body. If ghosts could cry, I would be sobbing. What do I do now? Maybe.... I could go find my brother! Yeah, I could try to keep him safe!! I wipe nonexistent tears and grab the bear that my dead body was gripping, as soon as I touched it, it became transparent. Then I float out of the burning house. —Which felt kinda weird, by the way.
     I float around aimlessly for a while trying to find a sign as to where my brother is. I see a carriage and head to look at who was inside. My ghostly image floats to the front of the carriage, then the carriage continues by me. So they can't see me? I fly faster and am able to get a look inside. To my joy, Ciel was sitting in there! Though, I will admit, he looked scared. Tears were dried onto his face, and he had a few bruises and some cuts. I float down to where I am next to him, and imagine myself staying in the cart. I do, so I lean against my brother and hold him, hoping this will give him some kind of comfort.
        Don't get me wrong, I was still confused and scared, but I could freak out later when I knew my brother was safe. Then, maybe I can see if I have some cool powers! I hope soo!!!!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I DO NOT OWN BLACK BUTLER
Hi people! I hope you enjoyed the prologue! If you are confused about anything let me know in the comments, and I will do my best to answer them! One more thing, she will (hopefully) not be overpowered, at least not I'm my eyes. I hope you guys have a great day/night! Bye!