what the fuck do i do?

Trigger warning: Suicide, blood

Shit he is pointing the gun at me, what the fuck do i do i didn't say goodbye to Tom. I thought the guy was gonna shoot be but he looked at me in tears, i was scared...but he pointed the gun at himself then died.

I stood there shaking and didn't know what to do, I saw a white paper in the guys hand but I was distracted by all the blood on the floor. So I picked up the paper and saw a note saying "Im sorry Mary and Ben." Oh shit...Oh my god was this Mary's husband , why did he kill her? Why did he kill himself? Is Ben their son? I had many questions, shit what the fuck am I gonna do?

"Fuck Fuck Fuck." I kept swearing out-loud i was freaking out, I was overthinking. Is Tom dead? no no no no no he's not dead calm down.

I heard the door opened and jumped and ran to the nearest room. " Y/N you here?" Was that Harrison? Shit uh should i say something back. "Haz?"

"Y/n!, shit i thought you died!."

"HAZ!, Holy shit!" i say running to him.

"Woah woah calm down, are you ok?, What the fuck happened?"

" I don't know i-." Harrison cuts me off.

"Hey, calm down it's ok."

"W-wheres tom, p-please tell me he's alive."

" I don't know i tried helping him but he told me to go, i had no choice but to run Im sorry Y/n."

Flashback

"Shit I haven't talked to Y/n I kept hanging up on her."

"Its fine Tom, she's alright Mary texted me."

"W-." Tom stops talking.

"Yall hear that....."

"GET DOWN." one of the guards yell.

Hey guys sorry this was short hope you enjoyed love alex