16.Ace of Spades

D E L E T E D

"You're an asshole," I spat, my eyes burning with flaming anger, "A despicable, heartless, dïck. A-A," I stuttered, too angry to be able to form any insults that made sense and clenched my fist tightly, "a gigantic stupid mammoth, wannabe bad boy!"

Ace narrowed his eyes, the corner of his lips turning up into a wry smile. "Out of all the things you've said today, that has got to be the smartest one, sugar."

___________________________________
Published: J U N E 0 2 , 2 0 1 6
Ace of spades by _salacious

Message from _salacious

I've been super MIA and decided to unpublish all unfinished stories. One day I'll go back to them, but that day is not today. So, for now, let's just enjoy the new...

______________
I just wanna say something (Luna) _salacious is a very sweet person I have noticed and what you've gone through nobody deserves that. you gave us a beautiful book and we supposed to give you beautiful love and I'm apologising on behalf of everybody who did wrong to you, who threatened you, who cursed at and said you don't deserve to be alive.
you matter to all of us,to me your family, your friends. So don't let things bother you too much just take therapy or something and if anybody still come at you In your Inbox and start talking trash that you need to die I'm here just give me his/her username I swear I'm gonna make that person gtf out of all social media love you _salacious ❤️❤️❤️
Sharon
__________________________
if you wanna know what Happened just open Ace of spades she took it down but she has a message for everybody..love her and support because she deserves all of it..

She'll bring Ace of Spades Back!!!just when she's not emotionally wrecked
__________________________
Status: Completed