Too Aggressive

“Isn’t that her?”

“She broke the girls thumb”

“Way too aggressive”

“She got moved to the boys team right”

“I heard her playing style was so aggressive she got kicked off the girls team” 

Walking the hallways is always fun. Getting to hear the whispers behind your back, everyone staring at you for something you can't control. 

“Her thumb was completely bent” 

“She received it wrong ok!” I yelled in the direction of two girls gossiping. They looked wide eyed at me… scared even. It made me feel disgusting. Everyone who was around stopped their gossiping about me and just started... I’m already a weird transfer student… Now this? 

“Hey girls! I think that enough don’t ya think?” A soft voice said and then a strong hand was on my shoulder. I looked behind myself and up to see a tall guy with black hair… Iwaizumi. I recognized him as a third year. Very little interactions with the man but he seemed decent.

“Lets go” He said under his breath with a weirdly aggressive undertone as he started to drag me away. I looked back over to the two girls who were talking to Oikawa.. The soft voice. Something about him has always been off to me. Whatever.. I brush it off and focus on Iwaizumi. 

“Where are we going?” I asked as I was being pulled through the halls. 

“Shittykawa wanted to help you with your little situation so here we are” He gruffed out. 

“That doesn't explain where we’re going” I deadpanned as he pulled me outside and made his way to the gym. 

“Practice. The information form did say you were free after school when the girls would usually practice. And you are aware of your trial period right” He said bluntly. 

“W-well. Ya but I needed to drop off something for Mrs.Yuki” I said as the gym doors opened to the boys volleyball team. Everything went silent and I was being stared at. I looked around at all the tall guys and each of them seemed to have a different reaction. Some looked worried as others looked like they were given a challenge. 

“Do it tomorrow practice has already started” He said, leading you to the bench. I could see my workout clothes folded on the bench with a sticky note from the girls team with my name written on it. Damn.. they couldn’t just give it to me? I picked up the clothes after rolling my eyes.

“Where do I change?” I grumbled, crumbling up the sticky note. 

“There’s a singular bathroom on the other side of the gym. Iwaizumi said as he got his volleyball shoes on. I looked over to the other side of the gym seeing the bathroom door. I sighed walking over to the bathroom door but before I could get in it swung open harshly almost hitting me. 

“Dude!” I exclaimed jumping out of the way. I looked up… and up.. And up again to see Mad Dog… He was much more intimidating up close. He was in my homeroom class but always sat alone in a corner with arms crossed and an angry look on his face like he was mad at the world.

“Tch. My bad” He growled walking out. I watched him for a second then went in myself to change. After changing I looked into the small mirror and noticed the problem I felt. The shorts weren’t mine… They were way too tight and definitely too short. I groaned, grabbing my blazer from the floor and wrapping it around my waist. At least the shirt was right. I folded up the rest of my school uniform and put it into my bag walking out right into someone and falling flat on my ass.