The exceptance letter

Hey guys it's your girl the author back at it again with another amazing chapter written by yours truly so this chapter may be a little longer than the last chapters since the last time I left it off was with izuku going camping and his abusive parents and all that so yeah also there will be mentions of suicidal thoughts, sexual abuse, depressing thoughts, and cutting. I will be giving out warnings and will tell you when it stops. There will be a lot more detailed abuse In this if you are uncomfortable and do not want to read it then skip it until it all stops which will most likely be when they get back from camping. Also if you are going through any of this then please see a professional to get help or atleast talk to your friends and family about it. It might help.

Anyways sit back relax and enjoy the chapter my little readers.
_________________________

Izuku's POV

As we started to drive off I couldn't help but relax slightly the more we got away from the hell hole I call home. However I still need to be aware of what I do and say after all they are always listening and watching me 24/7 I thought.

Hey deku why do you have a collar around your neck you damn nerd?

At that I froze up normally I tell him everything that happens at my house and he tells his parents but with this collar on I can't say anything. I was quickly snapped out my thoughts by a flick to my forehead and the feeling of hands pulling on my cheek to which I cried out at.

KACHAN WHY!!! I yelled out trying to get him to stop only for him to pull harder. ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ILL TELL YOU JUST STOP WOUlD YA!!! I yelled finally getting him to let go of me.

After rubbing my sore cheeks and complaining about what he did I finally calmed down so I could answer his question about the collar. Instead of verbally answering I used his and my secret code that we came up with from when we were younger we taught his parents as well so that my parents wouldn't be able to suspect a thing.

Our secret code is basically a mix of different languages but with our hands for example our secret code consists of a mix of Morse code, sign language, and writing in a different language on each others hands all at the same time.

When we were younger and we first started out we started with learning Morse code then sign language and after that came the secret of writing in a different language on each others hands sometimes we would add in parts of our secret handshake that we have.

By the time I was done explaining to kacchan about what happened at home we had arrived at where we would be staying. We drove here in a camper but we still brought tents but that was basically it.

Not only was this a camping trip with my friend and his family but it was a way for us to train our senses and our survival skills. And since I studied medicine at a young age for well reasons I knew what plants we had to stay away from and what herbs to get if we got tangled in said plants.

Kacchan on the other hand knew what foods we should stay away from and what foods we could get we both knew how to set up tents and clean water from rivers and how to hunt for food as well as how to make fires.

YO DEKU COME HELP ME SET UP THESE TENTS ITS  GOING  TO GET DARK SOON AND WE STILL NEED TO LOOK FOR FOOD AND MAKE A FIRE!!!

Yelled kacchan since he was still over by the camper I quickly got up from looking at all the plants to make sure we weren't in danger of any poisonous plants and walked over to help.

While we were doing this kacchans parents had agreed to gather wood for the fire tonight. We only brought two tents one for the parents and one for me and kacchan.