Chapter 2 - An Interesting Partner

Chapter 002 - An Interesting Partner

It was practically ritual at this point that the day after a group of people completed a mission, there was no further conversation about it, as it would always kill the mood. Stepping into class, you took the seat at the back next to Momo as you flashed her a smile, which she returned.

"Good morning Momo," You greeted.

"Good morning (Name)," She smiled in response.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Much," She slightly tilted her head to the side, "You?"

"Yeah. I just try not think about it too much," You confessed with a chuckle, Aizawa suddenly walking into class with a folder with papers slightly sticking out in his hands.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning," Chorused the students of 1-A at the sight of their homeroom teacher.

"As some of you know, Yaoyorozu, (L.Name), and Uraraka went on the mission last night, and completed it successfully," Aizawa stated, everyone clapping to applaud your work- despite the fact that you felt like you really didn't deserve it, "Today we're going to be working on a presentation in partners. After this presentation, you'll be sent on a mission assigned by the government together, so I suggest you get along with them."

"Bakugou! Let's be partners!" Kirishima gleamed, glancing over at the ashy blond haired male.

"Piss off shitty hair."

The quick response forced a smile onto the red haired male's face, only for Aizawa to suddenly interrupt.

"I chose the partners."

A series of groans escaped the lips of your fellow peers before Aizawa continued, clearing his throat to speak, "First off, I tried to pair people who haven't either worked together in a mission, or done a project together. Anyways, the first pair is Midoriya and Kaminari."

"Dude, we got this!" Kaminari glanced over at the green haired boy who smiled in response.

"Next, Hagakure and Kirishima," Aizawa continued. Gently tapping your desk in anxiousness over who your partner would be, time passed, and as each pair was called, you had a very odd feeling in your gut that you were stuck with- "And that leaves Bakugou and (L.Name)."

So your gut feeling was right. You frowned, wondering if you had jinxed yourself by thinking about being stuck with him.

"Dude, good luck," Kaminari whispered to you, "Try not to die."

"I can hear you dunce face," Bakugou informed, growing irritated at the blond's remark.

"Grab a sheet of paper from the front and then decide on your topic. Go ahead."

"Sensei, I want to work alone," Bakugou demanded, and you clicked your tongue.

He was bold. Not that you weren't aware of that- it had been constantly shown throughout the school year.

"The point of this project is teamwork and collaboration," Aizawa immediately shut down the request, "So no."

Wasting no time, everyone made their way to their partners desk, while you slowly stood up, glancing at Bakugou who already had his brow arched in annoyance. What did you even do?

"Are you just going to stand there? Hurry up," He demanded as you made your way towards Aizawa's desk, grabbing the piece of paper as you placed it down in front of him, taking the empty seat beside him.