Happy Place

Show me some love
No real plot lol, just a chill day with Fez
~

"Whatcha cooking?" Fez mumbles as he comes up behind you and presses his chest to your back,"Hm?"

"You know, just my famous hamburger helper." You laugh as you lean back into his embrace while stirring the meat around in the pan,"Little fucker asked me to make it." You say in regards to Ashtray.

"He could have done it his self." Fezco mummers into your ear before softly placing kisses right under it.

"I don't mind." You say as you crane your neck to the side and place the wooden spoon down on the counter,"Can I help you with something?" You giggle softly

"I just want to love on my girl." He admits as he reaches his arm around you and turns off the stove before turning you around and grabbing at your exposed tummy and waist, his hands gently caressing you,"My baby's so pretty, I just can't help it."

"Cheesy boy." You tease as you take in the compliments, your hands capturing either side of his face and scratching at his beard,"I love you."

"I love you." He reply's softly before pecking your lips gently,"Come kick it with me. I gotta do a few drops."

"We gone light that up if I do?" You smile as you point to the blunt that was resting on his ear. Not caring what his answer was and just happy that he was being so affectionate today.

"You really asking that? How long we been together?" He chuckles as he grabs at your ass roughly,"Go on then, can't keep our customers waiting."

"Okay." You agree quickly with a nod of your head,"Let me go put some shoes on."

"I'll be in the car. Move yo ass girl." He smirks at your eagerness,"Go on." He repeats, his large hand slapping your ass as you pull away from him,"Yo! Ash! We riding out, come finish the food bro!"

"Bet!" You hear him call out from the confinement of the bathroom when you pass it. After reaching your bedroom you slide on your shoes and grab your wallet just in case,"Y'all gonna be long?" Ashtray asks after bumping into you in the hall.

"Not sure, he just said he had a few drops to make. Maybe a hour or so." You shrug as you reach out to dust off some lint on his shirt,"Don't burn the apartment down, all you gotta do is let the water boil and pour the noodles in. Read.the.box." You say slowly.

"Aye man I can handle some fucking hamburger helper." He smirks as he walks into the kitchen.

"You know it's hard for me to believe that right?" You laugh as you walk past him,"Love ya kid. Lock the door!" You remind out of habit before it slams shut.

"Hurry yo slow ass up!" Fez shouts as he drives over to you through the lot, the windows of his older car rolled down,"I ain't got all day girl." He jokes as he reaches over to push open the door for you to slide in when he comes to a stop.

"Don't rush me." You say once your in,"So rude." You joke as you buckle up.

"Well we gots some paper to make, phones been ringing off the hook all day."

"Yeah,yeah...you're still not selling to her though, right?" You ask as you kick your feet up on the dash, Fezco knowing exactly who you were talking about. Rue being one of the many reasons his phone stays ringing.

"Nah, I can't bring myself to do that." He says with a shake of his head as he pulls the blunt from his ear to spark it,"I got real love for that girl, she's like my lil sister ya know?"

"I know baby." You smile sadly as you lean over to quickly peck his cheek,"You're doing the right thing, don't beat yourself up...now let's turn this music up." You sigh as you try to lighten the mood back up.

"Your shits already connected, you gone play that 'hot girl' shit?" He chuckles as you scroll through your phone and pick a song.

"Nope, I'm a city girl today." You smirk as you crank it all the way up and began moving to the beat,"Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures
Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger
Fuckin' on a scammin' ass, rich ass..."

"You wildin lil mama." He laughs as he glances over at you,"My little city girl."

"You got that right." You say as you continue your little show. Fezco putting up with you and your music as he drives around town to do his drops. Loving that he didn't have to take you on some fancy over the top date to put a smile on your face. Loving that you could have the best time in the world by just sitting in his car while he did his 'job'. Loving that you loved him for who he was and looking past what he did.

"Your turn." He smirks as he holds the blunt out for you.

"Thanks." You grin as you grab it and take a hit, your free hand grabbing his and giving it a squeeze. Fezco was definitely your happy place, and doing anything with him would always be a good time.