第6章

Nobody's POV

4 people. There are 3 students + the principal who came into the gym. The 3 student looked at the raven haired guy and immediately approach him.

"Wow! Are you really...'that' Kageyama!?"
A grey haired male asked curiously.

"Hey. Never knew the so called 'king of the court' would actually come to our school!" A guy beside the grey haired male talked.

"Hey hey. Bro i heared alot of rumors about you! You were famous among schools. Haha, its the first time i looked closely at you. You're better than i thought!" A baldie said in cheer.

Shaku's POV

Oh. It looks like they didn't notice me. Well, i am small after all. But i finally got the raven haired male's name. Luck? Nah, he's just famous. Plus, never heard of the so-called Kageyama at all. I only know the little giant and that's it. I shouted at them to get their attention.

"OI!! THERES ANOTHER GUEST HERE!!" I shouted at them, the echo filled the room.

Then they turned around and saw me frowning. Of course, im ignored. How can i be not upset about that? I just went straight to the point.

"I want to sign in this club"
I said seriously.

The 3 looked dumbfounded. Shoked in the inside. Then the grey haired starts speaking.

"Oh, im sorry...im Koushi Sugawara. And this guy beside me is Daichi Sawamura. We're both 3rd years. And this baldie here is a 2nd year, his name is Ryuunosuke Tanaka." He said and the 3 of then bowed.

"Oh, n-nice to meet you senpai's. Im Shaku Hinata" i bowed back.

"Nice to meet you too Hinata-chan. And what do you mean by sign in this club to be exact?" Sawamura-senpai said in a puzzled look.

"No way- are you...a girl? Want to join the volleyball club for...BOYS!?" Tanaka-senpai said in a sarcastic tone.

I hesitated to answer for a moment but I immediately said...
"Yes."

When i said that, their jaws dropped.
I mean, i knew this will happen.

"There is just...NO WAY A GIRL COULD BE HERE! Are you sure there are no other cluns you're interested in?" Sawamura-senpai said.

"I am 100% sure this is the only club i wanted to join, Sawamura-senpai. Please...LET ME JOIN THIS CLUB! I PROMISE I'll BE A GOOD PLAYER!" I said and bowed a perfect 90° pose.

"Oh...i thought you're here as a manager." Tanaka-senpai said.

"Eh...Hinata...you can just call him Daichi..but seriously, are you confidentally sure? You want to join this club? I mean there are risk, and probably tall players, and you're short! And a girl." Suga-senpai said.

"Im sure Sugawara senpai. It has been my dream to be a volleyball player. Boys club or girls or whatever, as long as it's volleyball! So please...let me join.." i said sobbingly, already sheding a tear.

"Hm...hey principal, is it okay for a girl to join a boys volleyball club?"
Daichi-senpai said.

"Oh? Well no...but maybe...this girl can be an exeption." the principal said, looking at me.

"Oh i see...well..." Daichi-senpai gave a little cough.

"Hinata, if you want to join, you must show us if you are worth a player. We'll be playing against you. Tanaka, you'll be teaming up with Hinata and Kageyama. It will be a 3 vs 3. Will you be okay with that Hinata?" Daichi-san said.

A 3 vs 3 volleyball game? Well if its for the sake of me joining the club, then i'll accept it.

"Of course Daichi-senpai. If it is for the sake i can join this club." I said seriously.

"Well, THEN THIS SENPAI OF YOURS WILL SUPPORT YOU!!"
Tanaka-senpai shouted proudly.

"Yey! Thank you Tanaka-senpai! Go Tanaka Senpai!" I cheered him. It makes his pride more high!

"YES! I am your Senpai! Call me Tanaka-Senpai!"

"And Kageyama? You don't mind?" Suga-senpai said.

"Does it have the connection about me joining this club too?" He asked.

"Yep!" Daichi-senpai shortly answere.

He frowned, he probably doesn't want to team up with me. But he has no other choice.

"Fine, OI HINATA! We better win so i can join this club!" He said in a scary look

Whoa there, what do you mean "i"!? Its literally "us" be a little considerate you idiot! Hmp, i may call him Bakageyama from now on. Yeah that'll be better.

"Yea sure Bakageyama, oh yeah Daichi-senpai! Who is the 3rd person we will be competiting with?" I realized and asked.

"Oh...he's the tallest out of us. You can probably know since he's also a freshman. He has blond hair and he wears glasses." He explained.

Wait....tall, glasses, blonde... no way..could it be? I hope its not...but it must be...

Then the door opened to reveal the exact same guy Daichi-senpai descripted, oh shoot...it is him....

"That damn Humanoid Pole..."