a bit interesting

I walked to the combat room where dummies stood there and the AI asked if I want easy,normal,hard,insane,or impossible, I chose impossible

I got ready with mjolnir and my sheild ready.

Then I heard 3...2...1...go

I then saw 4 dummies charge at me at inhuman speed but I used my senses and threw mjolnir at the first 2 killing them but getting a punch to the side and a kick to the side.

I recoil and and grab the dummy's arm and broke it off its body.

I then saw the other one charging me with a judo kick I block it with my sheild and counter attack with a hit from mjolnir to his face knocking its head off.

I then finished my training and go take a break and I see legends saying how did I beat it on impossible.

I asked mirage what we had to do today surprisingly he said we got a bit of time off.

I took this time to go out and parlour around the city but I see a woman in a room working on what looked like to be a minigun of some sort.

I walked in the room and she noticed I walked in

Rampart: whatcha need plonker

Mist: I'm just watching the pro at work plonker I say playfully then smirked

She laughed her laugh was cute she had the laugh of where I wanted to hear it everyday kind of laugh.

Mist: what's wrong with the minigun

Rampart:her names sheila mate

Mist: sorry sheila

Rampart: she has a bit of a gun jam but I don't have the tools to loosen this bolt so I can fix it

Mist: hmm maybe I can help I said cheerfully

I grab sheila and move the screw and take it out and fix the problem.

Mist: sheila should be working just just fine now mate

Rampart: Thanks and how did you do that?

Mist: a bit of strength, also anyone tell you that you have a cute laugh.

Rampart: n-no she stuttered as she blushed a dark shade of red.

Mist: well I'm glad to be the first I say as I start to leave the room.

Rampart: holdup a sec you plonker

Mist: what is it she cuts you off by kissing you on the cheek and going back to work on her weapons.

I was a dark shade of red when this happened and I shrugged it off and went to the living quarters where everyone else was at.

I didn't know I had a pink of lip gloss on my cheek until the girls stared at me while the guys laughed at me.

Mist:what?I say very confused

Octane: um... amigo you have lip gloss on your cheek and you are very red he laughed.

Mist:I was hanging with rampart

Mirage: you two have fun Elliott said while he laughed.

Mist: SHUT UP!!!

Gibby: your new here and your already getting ladies who knows maybe you might get to sleep with one he said while laughing.

Mist: umm...im.. a virgin.

All the guys: WHAT!?

Mist: seriously

Octane: how have you not got laid yet?