002 Clone High//Van Gogh

.Fun Sized.

Van Gogh x Tall!Reader

A/N: I use 'tall' in this fic a bit loosely since the fact that the reader is tall is  kind of a passive thing. I myself am a tall female so I know what it's  like to have a s/o that's shorter than me.
I feel like certain parts of this didn't come out as well because I  had in visioned the reader to be female, but I wanted to keep these  gender neutral so it probably isn't as elegant as the last.
Pssst. stecopsll get over here.

Word Count: 3860

---

There wasn't anything you loved more than just lying in bed, Van Gogh pressed to your chest, his short arms wrapped around your neck. Your arms would always find their way around his waist with your chin resting on his head, his bandages scratching your neck. You especially loved the way he'd subconsciously press his face harder into your chest when he was asleep.

He's simply small, and you love that about him. That, along with you being taller than average, makes it easy for you to cuddle with him.

Unfortunately, it was only 3rd period and you were currently stuck in English. Without him. But on the bright side, you got to see him next period in Painting II and then you'd have lunch with him.

Class ended and you were the first out of there. It only took a minute to get to the art classrooms, but you would often wait outside for Van Gogh since you knew he was coming down from the second floor to the first.

There was only a minute before class started and Van Gogh was nowhere to be seen, so you decided to go up and find him. You knew you'd probably be late to class but you didn't really care. As you walked up the staircase to the tech wing, you overheard a conversation before you opened the door to the second floor.

Upon opening the door you're met with a sight that absolutely enraged you. Pinned against the wall by JFK was Van Gogh, with a few other clones around watching it all unfold. This was one of the more secluded parts of the school so there weren't any teachers around. You didn't care to listen to what they were saying to him, you just walked to them, that anger from before boiling over. Van Gogh seemed to notice you approaching because he began to call out name before you cut him off.

"Y/-" You had turned and grabbed JFK by his collar, who let go of Van Gogh in the process, and pinned him against the wall. You were only a few inches shorter than him, but you were a lot stronger than you led people to believe. The other clones who were nearby had scurried off as soon as you had grabbed him.

"Kennedy." You started, unable to help the sneer that formed on your lips. You felt Van Gogh's hands grip at your waist, his cheek against your back.

"If I ever see you lay a finger on Van Gogh again, I will personally make sure you live up to your clone dad's 'legacy'." You finished. You briefly glance behind you, your eyes meeting with Van Gogh's. However, in that moment, JFK had managed to free his right hand and knocked you in the left side of the jaw. You let go of him, stumbling back a bit.

"Y/N!" You heard Van Gogh cry. He had already let go of you and back away a few steps.

"Like I said earlier, short stack," JFK began, "You can't stand up for yourself. You're always having people fight for you." You rubbed your jaw before turning towards JFK.

"You wanna go, Kennedy? Right here, right now, let's go." You said standing up fully.

"No, Y/N, leave it! Let's just go." You hear Van Gogh say to you, but you didn't listen. No one gets the last hit on you. JFK turns towards you before saying,