First day

Marinettes P.O.V
•I heard my alarm clock suddenly go off as I got up. I opened my eyes really quick and a huge grin covered my face. ITS THE FIRST DAY OF JUNIOR YEAR!!!!!
I get up out of bed and then get in the shower brushed my teeth and did my hair.
Then I got dressed I wore a plaid dress, with a white top umder it , then I slipped on my converses. A thin layer of mascara then I'm good to go!
I rushed down the stairs.
"Hi mom, hi dad."
"Good morning sweetie." Sabine said. Fixing her plate.
My mother was staring at me with a huge grin.
"What is it?" I said in confusion. I gasp, "Do I have toothpaste on my face? To much lip gloss? Gum in my hair?" I start slightly panicking.
"None of that honey" my mom said. I sighed in relief.
"What is it then?" I said with a grin.
"You've finally developed and it's your second to last year of high school." My mom said.
"Yea-.....?"
"ITS YOUR SECOND TO LAST YEAR WITH ADRIEN AGRESTE." My mom blurted out!
"Mom" I said with a chuckle. "I don't like him anymore."
Yes I used to like Adrien. Since the 8th grade but me and Chat Noir became closer over the summer, well chat and ladybug, there kind of thing now.
Time to go to school.

"ALYA!" I yelled across the hallway.
"Dudette you've bloomed over the summer man." Nino said with his mouth open.
"NINO!" Alya said while punching him in the arm.
"Ow...sorry." Nino said rubbing his arm.
"Where Adrien?" Alya asked.
"I don't know he said he might be late. You know his dads issue and stuff." Nino said shrugging his shoulders.
"There he go!" I shouted.
He was running towards us out of breath.
"Hey Nino." Adrien said catching his breath.
"Hey Alya."
I giggled, he looked up at me.