Disbeilief...

I panicked and didn't know what to do! Did my mom actually call the cops, and follow through on what she said? Were they actually after me? No way i was stopping my search for Lucas, not for the world of me would i stop now. I seen the police car come to a stop, the door of the police car opened, as a police officer exited the vehicle. I ran as fast as i could, and climbed the nearest biggest tree i could find and climbed it as fast as i could. I went to step up one more stop as a branch broke, i quickly caught myself on another branch, and scurried along up the tree. The police man started scowling, and looking around. I tried to be as quiet as i possibly could. It wasn't long before he was standing underneath the tree i was hiding in (of course). I held my breathe and stood as still as i possibly could, when i felt the branch i was standing on creaking along. The officer was knelt down on the ground, and as the branch cracked he quickly look around. Now he was on the exact side i was hiding on, and i couldn't move a muscle unless i wanted to get caught. The branch started to crack even more, it wasn't going to be long before it broke completely. The officer was just about to look up, but thank fully he heard another noise. It was a just a squirrel, but then he thought that's what it was the whole time, so he scurried back to his car, and left. Just as he was pulling away, i looked back and he started driving. I gave a sigh in relief, and just as i was about to move, the branch broke again. I started falling at fast pace, and not long before i knew it, i was lieing on the ground with a branch over my back. It obviously knocked unconscious, as i was awakening from being hit on the back. My back was very sore, but fortunately i was ok and only had a couple bruises a cut on my head. The cut wasn't small, but it definitely wasn't a cut to be fussed bout. I got up and wiped off any dust that was on myself. I pulled the first aid kit out of my backpack, and a mirror that i had packed as well. I then cleaned the cut on  my for head so that i towuldn't get infected. After i made sure it was clean, i put the fist aid kit and mirror back in my bag, and continued my search for Lucas. I had no idea were i was going, or were i was searching , all i knew was that i was going to find him no matter how long it took. I just started looking, at any parks and through the forest to see if i could find him at all. No luck! It had been almost 4 days, and all my food that i had packed was gone. I had no idea were i was, when i spotted a road. I ran over to it as fast as i could, and approached a small restaurant. I was starving, so i walked in and took out 10 dollars, as i ordered something to eat. As i was sitting there, i ate the rest of my breakfast, and took a sip out of my hot chocolate, and when i looked over near the cashier a look of shock and worry appeared on my face. I dropped my hot chocolate, and the cup broke. The waiter came over and tried to help me clean up. As i glanced over one more time, i just couldn't believe the shock i was in, there taped on the wall, was my picture on a missing poster!