Chapter I

Abelaine's P.O.V

Today, I'm with my friends to check if Time Travel is exists.

"Abby, Are you sure that were gonna check if this Time Travel Machine really works?" Faith asks me "Of course, It will worked" I replied.

After a minute of our little conversation. We both entered at the T.T Machine/ Time Travel Machine. As Faith press the green button until. 

"AAAAHHHHHHHH" we both yelled.

"Hey, there are you okay?" a familliar voice asks. 'That's sounds like Michael' I thought as I jolted awake and sitted as I saw Michael, his 10 siblings and Lisa Marie. "I-i'm fine" I replied as I realized Faith is not beside me 'Maybe she's on the other way than me' I thought . "Hey Michael, What is the date and year?" I asks Michael. "Today is June 26, 1990" Michael said as I widen my eyes as I stand up . "Oh, My name is Abelaine Dela Cruz, I'm 13 years old and I came from the future." I introduced myself as they widen their eyes . "W-what year?" Lisa asks me "2020." I replied with a respectful manner. "Oh okay, so Would like to stay with us?" Jackson Siblings asks me I nodded.

As the Limo that owned by Michael. Lisa's Mother, Priscilla hanged out and headed to the mall. As we sitted inside Michael's limo

"So, tell us about yourself." Tito said to me "I'm Abelaine Dela Cruz, you can call me Abby and I have a dark past because my parents abuses me alot. I can't have my own normal childhood. The only I have is Faith Tan, she's my bestfriend who always there for me and she's the one who always protects me." I explained while crying then Michael wipes my tears "Don't cry we are always here for you" Michael said as I flashed him a beautiful smile. I have a dreamy eyes and beautiful smile that I received during my childhood.

═════════↳❀↲═════════

To be continued~