Day After Fallout

"Kya jaanti ho tum pyaar ke bare me.. tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti ho, mere paiso se pyar karti ho. Tumne mujhse shadi isiliye ki kyunki tum chahti thi ki wo stupid se bhai, uski life bana saku, tumhari middle class life ko thoda upar uta saku isiliye shadi ki tumne mujhse" Sonakshi was panting heavily by now, laid on bed with her eyes closed. Sleeping probably after much thinking, sobbing. Voices echoing. "achi bahu banne ka natak bhi kiya tha na.. tumne to mere ghar hi thod diya yaar! thank god tum maa nahi ban saki, warna tu achi maa nahi banti" Sonakshi wakes up trembling, tears flowing down, heart broken into pieces all over again. The voice continues to be heard, louder and louder "muje to yakeen hi nahi hora ki maine tum jaisi ladki se pyar kiya. But not anymore! Aajse, abhise tumhare aur mere beech me koi rishta hai hi nahi.." Sonakshi began bawling like there's nothing left in her life no longer. Like she lost her reason to live. She continued to bawl heavier as a memory of her and Dev struck. Dev's voices echoed her ears. There was no stopping. Her heart broke. There's no heal to it anymore. Time passed.
An hour and half later, Sona stopped weeping. She didn't want her parents to know. She wanted to cheer herself up, hence sat near the window but in vain.

Asha goes to Sona's room after no response from her on calling out several times, she finds a completely broken and detached Sona sitting near her window staring into the skies. Asha from far not knowing how to console her daughter, unsure if something would actually help her, simply called her with a low and concerned voice. Sonakshi not wanting to hurt her parents anymore after last night's disaster, wipes her tears and answers Asha with a smile plastered on her face hoping to hide her broken self. Asha asks "Sona! Tu theek ho na ?" Sona replies "Muje kya hua maa? Mai bilkul theek hu. Chalo neeche jathe". Asha though knowing nothing is fine turns and walks down followed by Sona. Bijoy slowly walks towards Sona saying "Chalo beta! Ab yaha hame kuch nahi raha.. Chalo beta, abhi der hua."

The Bose Family after the intolerable insult decided that they'll leave to Kolkata and start their new beginnings. Difficult but new. It was more than difficult for them to let go of their house which was bought with Bijoy's hard earned money, where Sona had all her memories as a kid, as a woman who fell in love, as a girlfriend with many first romances, as a wife with silly fights and now a heartbroken woman. All good and bad memories. Sona replies "Ha baba! Kuch nahi raha.." with a tear trickled down her face. She continued "Sirf ek cheez reh gaya baba. Aap dono packing shuru karo, main ek-do ghante main waapis aajata.." A worried Bijoy asks "Sona beta! kya cheez beta? Koi bhi ho, zaruri nahi hai beta.. jo bhi ho ab kya fayda ?" Sona walks away pretending to not listen.

She set herself to 'Ishwari Nivas', the place where she once had her everything, the place that was once her reason to smile, the place where she was asked to get out, the place none respected her the way she was deserved to.

Sonakshi on arriving at Dev's house, kept gazing at it while all the memories flashed fresh. Dev, equally broken, struggling with mixed emotions, visuals of Sonakshi leaving him and last night flashing breaking his heart each time, sat on the platform near the window in his room which gave a clear view of people entering and exiting the house. Ishwari was in her room with some worry of seeing her son broken and more happiness of Sonakshi leaving her son talking to Mamaji trying to rub her opinions on him. Radha Rani, Vicky celebrating their success. Elena, Riya and Nikki totally disturbed and upset. Neha as usual was occupied with her own problems which she complicated most of the times. The atmosphere at "Ishwari Nivas" had intimidating vibes. The peace, the laughs no longer lasted. Only people found enjoying were GKB and Vicky.

Sonakshi gathered courage and stepped into the house. She looked around. Voices echoing, memories moving right in-front of her eyes. Sona struggled to control the brimming tears when her eyes fell on Dev who was completely lost, the charm in his face was missing. The wife in Sonakshi came alive, she felt terrible to see Dev in such state. Dev couldn't see Sona clear through his teared eyes. His eyes then met Sona's. Some hope rose in his heart. A hope that said maybe there's still some chance. While a smile began to emerge on his face, Mamiji didn't take longer than few minutes to remind of last night.