64.

Her.

Explicit promises kept me up all night. 

Currently it is 6AM and I am sitting on the kitchen island, drinking peppermint tea. My mind is buzzing with only 1 thing and it is driving me crazy. I have never wanted something so dam bad. 

My wild thoughts were interrupted by footsteps approaching kitchen. My eyes snapped in their direction and heartbeat picked up when I saw Leonardo with lecherous look in his bottomless eyes. 

Him.

I walked up to Camila, eyeing her ravishing appearance with greed with amorousness. 

She has my white dress shirt on that looks so fucking good on her. Light blonde, voluminous, wavy locks look shiny and velvety. Silky smooth, clear, dewy skin is as soft and glowing as ever. 

Perfection from head to toe. 

I spread her slim legs apart and stepped between them, taking away her tea cup. Camila watched me with desire and neediness in those breathtaking eyes of hers. 

I pulled her impossibly close, placing my hand on delightful curve of her small back and the other held her slim leg up, allowing me to close all space between us. 

"You have been such temptress

"You have been such temptress."- I told her, kissing her jawline, making her take a deep breath.

"You teased me."- I went on, kissing her neck, nibbling the silky skin just a little bit. 

"You railed me up."- I continued listing down her actions, trailing my assault upwards to her cheek. 

"You made me loose my focus more times than I can recall."- I added and kissed the corner of her full, kissable, rosy, juicy lips. 

"I missed you so fucking bad."- I boldly confessed, meaning every word, and kissed her well-defined jawline as she held my shoulders, melting under my touch. 

"I missed you very much."- sighed succulently Camila, gripping my shoulders tighter when my lips ever so lightly glazed over her sweet spot. 

My hand travelled from her small back to her thigh, slipping to her core. I rubbed her gently through the lacy fabric, knowing that I will love what's underneath the shirt. 

"And why you didn't touch yourself?"- I asked, kissing her neck, never stopping slow motions with my hand. In reply I got suggestive lip bite.

"Tell me, bambina. Is it because you'd rather have me pounding into you, caressing you and kissing every inch of you?"- I spoke and moved my hand a little bit faster, earning delectable, soft moan in reply. 

"Answer, principessa."- I stated as our eyes locked. 

"Sì."- she confessed, blushing so winsomely, and I kissed her salaciously, invading her dulcet mouth right away.