Set 7

Y/N POV

After the closing ceremony, I was approached by some journalist and maybe a reporter for a short interview and I saw Oikawa was surrounded by his fangirl. For some reason, I feel annoyed to see he smile like that in front of those fangirl even though I know that just some fan service but still.... Am I being jealous? I snap my thought as one of this journalist questions catch my attention.

"I saw how Oikawa Tooru hugs you after the match ended.... Do you guys dating?" I was flustered a little bit by that question. But try to remain calm.

"No, we just friend and he is the one recommends me to Black Thunder." I replied the last question and start to excuse my self since I can't let my friends waiting for me for too long. I leave first, left Oikawa settle his business with his fangirl.

After having shower and packing my things, I messages with Hinata asking where they were. They said they still at the main gate waiting for other to gathers too. I have informed Yato beforehand that I will hang out with them in other times.

"Y/N-chan!!" Izumi run and hug on me. I saw Iwaizumi wave from her back. And I nodded as greeting at him.

"Izumi Senpai... I make a promise to hang out with Karasuno boys... Want to join along?"

"Sure!!" She jumps excitedly.

"Where is Oikawa?" Iwaizumi ask me. "Don't know... Maybe still busy with his fangirl..." My replied sounds a little bit jealous and Iwaizumi notices it.

"Well... Iwaizumi-kun... If you guys wanna tag along too I will update the location to you later... We going first..." Iwaizumi nodded understand and I start to walk up to meet with the boys with Izumi.

IWAIZUMI POV

Is it just my feeling or she sound a little upset when mention about Oikawa? Aishh this jerks where he is...

I pull out phone and start dialing Oikawa number asking whereabout. He said he was about to take a shower, so, I decided to went to where he is and wait for him there. Maybe some lecture to his dumbass.

AUTHOR POV

After waiting a while, Oikawa has ready to go. "Iwa-chan...Did you see where Y/N is? I text her but she didn't replied me..."

"She went to hang out with Karasuno teams... You dumbass!" Iwaizumi smack Oikawa's back a little make him whined a little.

"You idiot... If you really serious with her... Do something with your fans or maybe try to read atmosphere... This is my advice.... Y/N has text me the location they at... Let's go..."

TIME SKIP

"Yohooo...." Oikawa make an entrance into the restaurant where Y/N and Karasuno at. He notices that Y/N sit in between of Izumi and Hinata. Daichi show to Oikawa and Iwaizumi there still a spot for them but it far from Y/N.

The occasion went on happily with laughter. Hanging out with the boys really make Y/N laugh a lot.

After a while, they all walk to their home direction. Y/N and Oikawa still walking together since their direction are same. But the atmosphere kind of little heavy for them that night.

Oikawa hummed try to clear his throat as he try to break the silence. Y/N still keep walking ahead without glance at him. Oikawa decide to hold Y/N hands to stop her walk.

"Y/N-chan..." Oikawa sounds a little stutter. Y/N just look at him with her plain face. "What?"

"Do you mad at me or something?" He ask try to clear the situation.