Crimson Red.

Yo, I'm alive, it's been a bit sorry for the wait :/
Listen to the song if ya want, highly recommend it.

Izuku POV:
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee-
"Ugh shut uppppppppppppp" (mood)
As I slowly arise from my bed and hit my alarm clock and what day it is Wednesday.
Great.
Okay sure it's not the worst day but it's still not that great because I hate getting up in the mornings, I'm a very cheerful person, yes, but still, I change into a whole different being in the morning. Demon izuku arise.
As I'm thinking about my demon self, I realise I have school to get ready for, 7:30? I still have like half an hour I'll just get dressed and see if my mums up, she probably has gone to work already which I guess sucks but yknow that life.

I slowly get out of bed looking like I'm done with absolutely everything and make my way to the bathroom, I made sure to grab my uniform and put it in here yesterday so that's a plus. I take off my AllMight PJs and put on my U.A. uniform, I look at myself in the mirror, 'I look like shit.'
I splash the cold water on my face which wakes me up and sucks the demon out of me and I return to a cinnamon roll.
(Yay he's backkkkkkk)
I try to brush my messy green hair and get somewhere but there's no way of taming it so I just stick to my normal bush hairstyle.
After brushing my teeth and washing my face I start to pack my bag for school. Books, Pencil case, notebook, etc. (what do you even take to school? It's just a book and pen for me. 😌)
I grab my bright yellow bag and take it downstairs, I don't realise how this bag is still alive tbh, to I've had it since kindergarten, but if that bag can last that long it might as well be my bag for the rest of life.
I make my way downstairs and grab my bright red shoes, red is my favourite colour despite what people think.
'they all say it's green, but in reality, I don't really like green all that much I thought to myself.
Crimson red to be factual is my favourite colour. It's because his eyes are that colour and they always remind me of Ruby's...

(Crimson Red is actually my favourite colour)

'Snap out of it izuku! Just grab your bag and head to school.' I silently yelled to myself.

I grab a green apple out of the fruit bowl and head out my door making sure to lock it, before making my way to U.A.

Like 500 words? 
Meh idc, yo I'm back this chapter is short, yes but ill be updating in like 2 days so don't mind that, if you are still reading this thanks for sticking around. (I added a little bit of BakuDeku so I hope you're happy with that, you will see more development of the two as the story moves forward.) Bye Extras. 💥