Chapter 16: Tournament Pt. 2

The next morning...

I woke up even more excited than yesterday. Yesterday I got to watch the tournament and now today I get to compete. It's gonna be awesome.

Anyway I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I wore a black v-neck, with black jeans, with a pair of black sneakers. I then went over to Aisha's bed to wake her up.

"Aisha, wake up" I said.

I kept shaking Aisha until she finally woke up.

"What?" Aisha said.

"Get up and get ready. It's day two of the tournament." I said.

"Aish, why are you so excited?" she mumbled.

"Cause I get to show off to you guys. Especially Soyeon." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that last part? I didn't hear you." she said and yawned.

"It was nothing" I said.

Aisha got out of bed and stretched. She then went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. While she was in the bathroom, my phone went off. I looked to see that my parents were videocalling me so I picked up the phone.

Hello - me

Hey sweetie - both of them

Hey mom, hey dad - me

You excited for today? - mom

Yes - me

We can't wait to see you in action - dad

You've already seen me in action. I've literally trained in the backyard since I got my powers - me

Yeah but we've never seen you against others - mom

True - me

So let me rephrase my statement. I can't wait to see you in action against others - dad

*laugh* Okay dad - me

Also why don't you wear the cloak we got you - mom

The purple and black one? - me

Yeah - both of them

Okay - me

Okay. See you soon sweetie - both of them

See you guys soon - me

I waved goodbye to both of them before hanging up the phone. I then went into my closet to look for my cloak that mom and dad got me.

It was a purple and black cloak that I only wear on special ocassions. After a few minutes of looking, I finally found it.

 After a few minutes of looking, I finally found it