4:

When they finished playing volleyball, gempa served them tok aba's special hot coco.

     " WAH! THIS IS SO TASTY!" Hinata exclaimed as he gulped down his drink.

      " I agree! This taste like milk!" Kageyama said as he drank happily.

      Sugawara smiled at his teachers and teammates actions until gempa asked him something.

     "Suga-san, how are you? After the whole thing." Gempa asked.

      "Why are you asking me this when you're the one who got stitches." Sugawara said as he drank his drink.

       "Hehehe. I'm fine. The stitches were removed two days ago." Gempa said.

      "I see... Oh yeah! Gempa?" Sugawara called out.

      "Yes?" Gempa replied.

      "Do you need food? I want to go to the grocery store and buy somethings." Sugawara told gempa.

        "Oh! Yeah . I wanted to buy some cabbage." Gempa said.

         " Okay!" Sugawara said as he got gempa's order.

        Sugawara finished his drinks and asked his teammates and teachers on who wanted to follow him.

       The people who were going to follow him were daichi, takeda, kiyoko, yachi and gempa.

        They left to buy food while the others went home. When they were walking to the grocery store, someone bumped into sugawara.

      "Sorry!" The person with blue hair said.

        [This is kiryuu. My oc. He won't be appearing much but it's fine!]

 He won't be appearing much but it's fine!]

      "Oh it's okay! I accidentally bumped into you as well." Sugawara said.

     The stranger apologized again and quickly walked off.

       "Geez suga. You better be more careful." Daichi said as he look down at suga.

     "Oh we're here guys!" Gempa said as he pointed to the grocery store.

     "Do you always go to the store alone gempa?" Takeda asked.

      "Not really. Usually I ask the boys to go as if I leave them alone, they'll probably destroy the house." Gempa said.

    " Hali would be mad if the trio troublemakers were to disturb him." Sugawara said as he giggled.

     "That's true." Gempa said as he chuckled.

     "Well I think hes gonna be more mad with noya, tanaka and Hinata there." Kiyoko said.

     "Ennoshita's there so they'll be fine I think..." Sugawara said as he mumbled the last part.

   "Well shall we go in?" Yachi asked.

    " We shall!" Everyone else replied.

     After they checked out, they left the grocery store and headed home. While heading home, they bonded with gempa.

     Once they arrived at home, they saw the house in a mess and they saw Hali pinning the six down with his lightning swords.

    The people who stood beside gempa had felt a deadly aura and saw that it was coming from gempa.

    "WHO MADE THE HOUSE DIRTY?!" Gempa said as he walked towards Hali and the ttm.

    Hali was sweating and the other 6 were scared. Each one of them got a slap and were forced to clean the whole house.

   "What happened here?" Solar said as he came down.

    "Woah what a mess." Ice said as he woke up.

    " NOYA! TANAKA! YOU LITTLE BRATS! COME HERE!" Ennoshita shouted as he stomped downstairs being very mad.

    " What happened chikara?" Sugawara asked.

   "THEY PLACED A FREAKING COCKROACH IN MY SHIRT!" Ennoshita shouted.

  "We did?" Noya asked tanaka.

   "We did." Tanaka replied looking very scared.

   " TANAKA! NISHINOYA! 100 LAPS AT THE FIELD TOMORROW!" Daichi said as he scolded them.

   "What's with all the commotion down here?" Ukai said as he had a towel over his head.

   "Hinata, noya ,tanaka, daun, api and angin disturbed Hali and now they're getting punished." Sugawara explained.

   " Murdered as well." Yamaguchi said as he pointed to Ennoshita holding a slipper hitting noya and tanaka.

    " Serves them right." Tsukishima said as he snickered.

    "I can't put up with all of you without daichi and suga." Asahi said while sighing.

     " Alright! Enough talking! Suga-san? Wanna help me cook?" Gempa asked.

     " Sure!" Sugawara said as he smiled.

   " Can we help too?" Takeda and ukai asked.

    "Sure the more the merrier!" Gempa exclaimed.

     " Girls you can take a bath upstairs. There's a bathtub there." Solar said as he pointed upstairs.

      "Thank you....." Kiyoko stopped as she did not get the white capped boy's name.

      "I'm solar." Solar said.

      "Thank you solar." Kiyoko and yachi bowed.