Chapter Two

Alex was about to give Julie a hug when Luke grabbed onto Alex's shoulder and signaled him no. Alex gave him a face then we poofed to the front yard. "Why did you stop me, Julie needed a hug" he pointed to the garage where Julie was at. Luke just looked at Alex. "A ghost hug isn't the feel good moment you think it is. All right trust me. What Julie needs right now is just a bit of privacy" Alex cut him off. "You know what? I think that you poofed us out because you can't handle when people cry, and I should know, I cried in a room for 25 years and I didn't get a single from either of you" Reggie looked at Alex. "All right bring it in" He began to extend his arms to give Alex a hug.

 "Don't touch me!". Reggie stopped and made a face. "This is why no one hugs you" Luke just looked at them. "Okay,  so I think the first thing we should do when we get the courage to go in their is to ask her shy she lied about playing the piano" "Yea, and to tell her how amazing she is" Luke put his hand on Alex shoulder. "Yea" Reggie smiled. "She's legit, I got ghost bumps" he began to rub up and down his arm. All of a sudden we saw a girl walking by crying and sobbing. "Man was she crying to?" Alex ask all worried. Luke turned around hasty "Yes, and the only thing worse then one girl crying is two girls crying" Alex just looked at Luke. 

"Guys we defiantly can't go in there" but that's when I got an idea. "but we can listen" I began to walk over to the garage door to listen with my band mates behind me. We peaked through the window wholes and watched the whole thing go down. "Carlos told me

***Ima Skip This Part***

"I wonder why Julie didn't tell us she could shred on the piano?" Reggie asked as we step back into the room.

"Jeez, I wonder why," I said sarcastically looking at Reggie and hitting him on the arm. "ouch" he whined holding his arm in pain while looking at me. "you guys are so immature" Luke snapped at both of us.