Cuddles(tm)

(im currently a blackmagic (kurogiri x mr compress) and shoutoko piece of trash but here)

RHM was doing his usual work when his husband came in, bags under his eyes. He swiftly pulled the other into his lap, feeling Reginald tense and relax in a few seconds. "ya' need sleep reg..." RHM mumbled softly, knowing his husband was tired. "ive got to work righty-" he was cut off by a yawn, providing the evidence RHM needed. "nope. Sleep." RHM said, picking up the other quickly. Reginald gave small protests in between yawns, voice slurring his sentences together by the second. RHM continued down the hall, ignoring his husbands slurred protests. He carefully pushed open the quarter's door, slamming it with his foot. Reginald's voice has turned into soft snores, much to RHM's delight. He carefully sat down, still holding the slightly smaller. RHM studied Reginald's facial features, from the bangs that were usually hidden by his tophat to his mustache. RHM knew he was blushing at the sight of the sleeping man that drove him practically crazy all the time. His eyes became heavy and he drifted to sleep holding his husband tightly.

(next day busterz)

Reginald woke up to his righty cuddled up to him, snoring softly. He swore he was dying. Reginald's face could melt the rest of Antarctica alone. He was snapped out of his flustered trance by a soft yawn coming from the sleeping red head. However instead of waking up he grabbed Reginald around the waist, clinging onto the him quickly. Reginald was a human radiator in seconds, tensing a bit before relaxing and petting the red head with a big smile. He knew he needed to sleep more...it was 1am. Reginald soon found himself growing more and more tired, putting his head in the crook of his husbands neck, and letting sleep consume him.

(its the best i can do rn im afraid : , ) lmao)