i. cordolium

❝professor! all i did was burn down half of the potions room!❞

well? what did you do?

i hexed professor snape. how about you?

forgot the homework.

》summary !

You could definitely say Leah Zabini was a interesting case.

From the moment she was born into the Zabini family, it was quite clear that she didn't didn't fit in with her mother and brother, Blaise.

Her mother was famously beautiful, married to seven different wizards, all who which died in mysterious circumstances, leaving her with a large amount of gold from each. It made the three of them handsomely wealthy. Blaise and her weren't from the same fathers, she had been born to her mother's third husband, Blaise to her fourth.

They lived in a gloomy mansion where nothing ever happened. So, Leah took it upon herself to fix that. While Blaise left to run off with his friends, Leah made sure to keep the caretakers on their toes. Her brilliant pranks and hilarious jokes made the days of everyone. She always seemed to be bouncing on the tips of her toes, energetic and excited for the next thing.

It had not been a good thing for the Zabini family when she had been sorted into Ravenclaw in her first year. Her mother was a Slytherin, and she had been expected to be as well. In fact, Leah had most of her life planned out for her. She was promised to the Malfoy family, to marry Draco as soon as she graduated from Hogwarts. Unfortunately, Leah had slapped Draco the first time she talked to him, and the boy vowed to never put a ring on her finger. The second best thing her mother could offer was Blaise, a brainless friend who followed him everywhere he went.

Leah Zabini made it clear to the world time and time again that she was the only one that had control of her future.

》cast !

leah zabini as rachel hilson

it wasn't me!

cedric diggory as robbert pattinson