「 1. first meeting 」

"Silly Yellow!", laughed the white space cowboy.

"Are you stupid?", the yellow mate replied annoyed.

Of course, this didn't make the lonely Irishman popular with his team members, but he wasn't interested in that either. He was only interested in having fun on this mission, which quickly robbed others their nerves, since they were finally successfully completing their space mission and did not want to be killed by a certain crew member.

When the starting signal for another mission appeared, the members immediately ran in all different directions to dedicate themselves to their tasks. Well, everyone except Kevin. But here everyone just called him Green, even though he wears a white suit. He just has a fancy sense of humor.

The members had to go through several rounds of training and test if they were suitable for real missions. Green had the necessary talent and knowledge for this, but he used this training session more to have fun.

He looked sharply through the running crowd. Which member should he run after next and make them feel insecure? One of the newcomers immediately came into his field of vision. The suit of the newcomer was brown and resembled the shape of a bear, no, a teddy bear.

The bear ran to MedBay to complete his first task. He was still so full of energy and bright. Green simply had to follow him and appoint him as his new companion. And he did.

"Hey there friend! How's it going? My name is Green," it resounded in the room as he calmly entered the platform and began his scan.

Astonished and with big eyes, the brown-colored turned around and saw the white cowboy. "Green, huh?", he blinked as Green finished his scan and waited anxiously for the result from his counterpart. "I am pepe popo!", he said while he was being scanned.

Both are just simple crewmates.

"So we are legit now!", said the white one overjoyed and took the hand of the other. "We are partners now!"

"Wait w-", before pepe popo could answer anything at all, he was pulled behind.

He would never have expected such a guy, because normally he is on his own. Whenever he tries to find a friend, he is reported by this person, because it is very sus to follow someone. But now he had finally made it, he had found someone who wants to be his partner. That was a wonderful feeling.

Only a few seconds later the first warning signal sounded and the discussions started. When the first suspects were named, the brown one immediately said resolutely: "White is innocent."

Pleased with this answer, the white man replied: "Thanks pepe! Same goes for you, buddy," and so both members had their solid alibi. After it was actually already clear that the two were innocent, the Irishman added: "No one touch my pepe popo!"

With slightly reddened cheeks, his partner replied: "No one touch my white green."

"Oh right, my name is so confusing hahaha!", laughed Kevin amusedly and meanwhile imagined in his head a shipping scenario with him and pepe popo.

"Yes hahaha," laughed his partner. All the others, on the other hand, decided that they'd better skip the current election, since no one had the slightest idea who the impposter was.

After the session, everyone left the cafeteria and went their separate ways. However, Green and pepe popo stayed together and went about their business as a dynamic duo. And they did so in all their following matches.