Mr. Innit youve stolen my heart~

Lmao i hope that she actually doesnt. Find this somehow, but Mr. innit you have become my serotonin.
I want to badly ask you out on a minecraft date, but I have no way to contact you. Who knows maybe a miracle will be sent my way, & i will find a way to talk to you.
I just want you to know that you are absolutely stunning, & that I dont care if you reject me, I just want to see you laugh & smile. That is enough for my simping heart, I just need you to be happy.
Please be my friend lol, you are literally so funny, & I love talking to you.
I would love to just ay down in a field & talk with you for hours, please tell me what makes you excited & what makes you happy, I'll gladly listen to you for an eternity.
I must say you have such a good taste in music & interests, I started watching criminal minds (its a show that has been in my wishlist to watch) & when I found out you quite enjoy it, it made me so happy that we share another interest.
& how could I forget, I must say you are the rather spitting image of Mr. Tommyinnit, perhaps that why I chose to call you Mr. Innit (& because I want you to remain a mystery to whom ever is reading this, wouldn't wanna give you away, now would we?). While yes we met on my FYP originally because of this, I think that there are so many other intersting things about you. Even if you were to just be my friend, I would be so happy!
Thanking you so much for persuading me to vote POG 2020, alas they were still defeated, but I know that we will rise back together & l'manburg shall prevail.
I'm quite the chatterbox you see, but I would shut up in an instant to just listen to your sweet, soothing voice. Please sing me to sleep Mr. Innit.
Im such a simp for you, & I think that by now you've realized, Thank you for following me back!