The Beginning

The moon goddess creator of werewolves blessed 6 packs the legends, to protect five stones the flame, water, air, ice and death stone. These stones were given to the Alpha's of six packs
Sapphire, Moonlight, Gem, Midnight, Evergreen and blood moon pack. As they were brave and fearless in the battle against the forces of evil. Cranor the king of shadow demons, at the end they saved the world from destruction. But Daniel Ortiz's the Alpha of the Blood moon pack was filled with greed for more power as the death stone had slowly eaten into him, overtime he was filled with hatred, jealously and anger towards the other Alpha's especially towards the Alpha of the Sapphire pack Asherah Ortega the only female Alpha of the legends. She was brave and strong a woman of great valour, he tried to steal the other stones from the other packs and kill the other Alpha's using the power of the death stone , the other Alpha's fought and the war claimed the lives of most wolves. The Blood moon pack was banished to the outlands and the Death stone was lost. Daniel swore his revenge and he set out on a mission of vengeance to bring the King of shadow demons back but as many years passed on the stones were lost the Legends were forgotten, but the prophecy says the King will return when the world is full of hatred and jealously, but there will be another generation of great warriors to save the world and a new dawn will awaken.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys! This is just a short intro of the book and I really hope you like it please leave a comment whether good or bad I'll accept thanks so much.❤️❤️❤️