chapter 3

I entered the cafeteria, bought my lunch and left so sit with syd on the benches outside."Heyyy hoooe" syd greeted me "how was English?", "don't even get me started on that"
I say angrily "c'mon spill" said syd" give me one good reason why this school has a bell" I say opening and eating my wrapper " obviously to dismmisss uhhhhhh ohhh he pulled the I dismiss you card didn't he" she said holding in her laugh, "oh but that's not all he also told me 'ms Brooks you can be the last one to leave'i said mimicking his voice just because i said who does he think he is inside my head which I thought I did.

"Oh c'mon that's nothing atleast he didn't give you a 1000 word essay summarising pride and prejudice " sydney said, we were interrupted by the ringing of the bell "I'll see you after school" sydney said rushing out. I have a free right now so I guess the only thing I could do was either going to the library or home, the library it is i said marching to the library,I got there and started looking at random books. After that I got up and headed to my next class which was biology.

I got there luckily I wasn't late because the teacher wasn't there and people were just standing and talking
I headed to where I usually sit which is the side of the class next to the window not gonna lie this school does have a breath taking view." Settle down everyone" Mrs Miller said entering our class and soon the lesson began, after biology I had another free so i ended up wandering around the school.

"Hey babygirl what are you doing here" jaden said, if you don't know who jaden he is Lucas's bestfriends also a player, good looking about 6.1 height."um hi" I said awkwardly "The same thing I should be asking you" i said looking at jaden with my arms crossed.

"Well if you must know I am ditching geography,""what about you princess" he said " first of all my name is olivia and secondly I have a free so i have a solid reason as too what I'm doing here" i said with a smile " your pretty cute I like your outfit by the way it's cute" he said with a grin on his face, uhhh what do I say um what do most girls say in these type of situations, "I also like bread" I said without even processing it in my head I mean most girls say that right. "Uhhh nice I guess" he said looking confused "I'll see you around oli" he said jogging to his whoever was calling him.

Oli I said to myself thats new, the school bell rang which meant we could go home so i headed to the bus bed, food and Netflix here i come i say.

Jadens outfit

Hey y'all if there was a mistake on the book please let me know so i can fix it

Love y'all😘