Prologue

This is my first time writing a fanfic!!!
Hope you enjoy it!❤

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kakashi stared into the abyss which was in fact a puddle of his recently slain foe. Yes, he killed the most wanted Shinobi of all of Konoha.
He was assigned to kill the Shinobi by 5th Hokage Lady Tsunade with his 4 Shinobi Jounin team which included Asuma, Kurenai and Gai. Asuma and Kurenai have been married for a year now and they even have a daughter called Mirai Who is 6 months old! Shikamaru, Asuma's Chunin pupil, babysits Mirai and gets a bit of help from his friends like Choji, Ino, Sakura, Naruto and so on. Gai is training his Genin team and is still obsessed with youth and his star pupil Rock Lee. Kakashi on the other hand is....... tired.

The Great Sharingan Kakashi grew tired of his life......all he wants....... is.......
Love........ After Rin, Obito, Minato- sensei and his father died, nobody ever loved him....... for 15 years he was never loved..... 15 YEARS!!!!!

"Kakashi, you coming?" Asuma questioned his friend.
"Yes, just give me some time... I'll come, you guys go on" Kakashi replied.
"Ok." Said Kurenai.

After they left, Kakashi looked down o.n the pool of blood, it showed him as the reflection. He felt lonely.......
"Maybe it's time......" Kakashi said to himself.
Time? Why yes time
Time for him to find a 'friend'.

Someone special.

He heard a rustle next to him so he took one last glance at him from the blood and fled from the spot before anybody noticed him.

"Someone special, huh?"