My Pregnent Husband

Mahir's pov

Today is the 1st anniversary of our marriage. And today I am going to the hospital. Last night I went on a date with my wife Bela. Of course she did not know before. But she said she felt very unwell, I was very worried. So I took her straight to the hospital.

The doctor told me to take the report tomorrow that means today. So now I am going to bring the report from the hospital.

How do I feel, will I lose Bela? Bela also wanted to come with me but I did not let her come.

Anyway, I went to the doctor. But why am I calling her doctor? She is my friend name Vish. Vish told me with a very worried face,

"Mahir I don't know how to tell you. You do one thing, go home and see the report together with Bela. I think both of you can fix what is in the report."

In fear, I asked Vish, "Why? What's in the report?"

She said, ''Look Mahir, you are my friend, so I am telling you personally, you go home and see the report."

I said nothing and sat quietly in my car taking the report. I couldn't hold my patience anymore and opened the report. As soon as I opened the report I closed my eyes because I did not have the courage to look at the report. However, when I saw the report, I was so surprised after seeing the report, my eyes were watering more than before.

I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. Yes, I will be a father. And my Bela will be a mother. We are pregnant!!

I couldn't think of anything else. This was what going on in my head when I will go to Bela and say, "Bela, you are going to be a mother."

Time seems to be running out and the road seems to be running out.

Soon I went home and ran to our room. I went and saw Bela standing in front of the window. I went and hugged her from behind and she said,

"Hey! Mahir what happened?"

"Bela, today I am going to tell you the happiest news of our lives. You don't know how happy I am today." I said.

Bela's pov

I was standing in front of the window and suddenly Mahir came behind me and hugged me saying he was going to tell me the happiest news of our life.

As soon as I heard the happy word, a question came to my mind and I asked Mahir,

"Why Mahir? Are you pregnant?"

Then I was surprised to hear the answer that Mahir gave me immediately. He said,

"Yes, I'm pregnant."

Then I said "What?"

Then Mahir bite his tongue and without telling me anything, he just took me and put me to bed and he put my hand on my stomach. I didn't understand anything. I asked him,

"What's the matter, Mahir? Why are you behaving so strangely?"

Again he said nothing to me. Removing my sari from my stomach and kissed me on the stomach saying,

"Your mom and dad are waiting for you, baby. "

I understood everything. But no words were coming out of my mouth. Only tears were flowing from my eyes. Mahir understood my feelings and looked at me and smiled. We were just looking at each other.

At that time, Dr. Vish called Mahir. He received the call and turned on the loudspeaker.

Dr. Vish said, "I think by now you know what is in the report."

Mahir, "But you didn't do the job right."

Vish, "What kind of shock it was, Mahir? It was your punishment because you married without telling us and did not come to my wedding also. So I scared you a little."

Mahir, Vish yelled a little and hung up the phone. Mahir came and sat next to me and asked me,

"How was the surprise?"

I said "Today is the 1st anniversary of our marriage and today I found out that my husband is pregnant I am very happy."

Mahir did not say anything to me out of shame. He just hugged me and kissed my forehead and put his head on my shoulder.

Mahir's pov

I did not understand how time passed. Today I am sitting in the hospital waiting for the moment when I will hear the voice of my princess.

Yes!!

I want a baby girl who would look exactly like my wife Bela.

Of course Bela told me she wants a baby boy to look like me. We often had fights over this topic and every time Bela won.

I would let her win. What to do? Otherwise she would point out my words and blackmail me saying that she would tell everyone in the house That I am pregnant.

Yes!!

Bela still jokes with me about this. She tells me if I work long hours in the office, "It's not right for you to do so much work in this situation."

I still blame myself for why this word came out of my mouth. One day she told almost everyone in the house and after much difficulty I stopped her by giving her ice cream.

And I had to handle her like a child. Sometimes she would call me at 2 am and say,

"Mahir, I will eat pizza ."

What else to do? Of course in these few months my Bela's face has glowed a lot. I will miss her mood swings a lot.

I finally heard my baby scream. The nurse came out of the OT and said,

"Congratulations!! It's a boy."

Tears of joy were flowing from my eyes. I asked the nurse how Bela was, the nurse said she is fine and will be shifted from OT in half an hour.

The nurse came and gave me my baby in my lap. I can't say how happy I am. Sign of my and Bela's love. Our children look exactly like me.

Later, mom, dad and everyone took Mihir in their arms. Yes, Mihir!! Because Bela had already decided that if she had a boy, his name would be Mihir and if she was a girl, she would be named Mahira.

After a while, Bela was shifted to the cabin and I took Mihir in my lap and entered the cabin. I went and saw Bela lying on the bed with her eyes closed, I sat next to her and gently kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes as I kissed her and I looked at her and smiled.

Bela gestured to me to put Mihir in her lap. I put Mihir on her lap and told her, "Bela, Mihir has arrived. Another is waiting."

Bela looked at me and said, "Who?"

I said, "Areh, our Mahira."

Bela's cheeks turned red like apples when she heard me and she looked at me angrily to hide her blush.

I said, "Why are you angry? Look!! You've got your prince. Now I want my princess too. Mihir also needs a partner to play, at least think about him."

I said that when Bela turned red blushing. Before she could say anything, I said, "Look, you've become an apple and you know very well that I love to eat apples."

She was silent for a while and then said, "Areh, you have to deliver before Mahir, then we'll see."

At that time all our family members came and my sister Kuhu said, "Hey bhabi what delivery? Looks like you're planning to bring Mihir's sister."

I could no longer say anything in emberesment.

Bela's pov

I know it's not right but still. I like to play with Mahir's words. If Mahir doesn't listen to me, I blackmail him with that word.

And poor Mahir quietly accepts my words. Anger could be clearly seen in his eyes, but it looks very cute to see my angry Mahir. I love my angry man, but another name can be called "My Pregnant Husband."

The End
Writer: Mahfuja Akter Mishu