- New Dorm, New Guy, New Crush - College Au -

Credit to the artist!

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new year. That meant that the college received more students, first years. Normally the older kids wouldn't take much notice of them but this year the teachers had decided to mix up the dorms, meaning that the older kids would have to dorm with younger. This was apparently because there was too many first years and not enough rooms for everyone. So this ruined many teens days.

Kenma looked at his key again. Room 115 was written on the keychain signaling what door the key was used for. Huffing he walked slowly through the halls his bag hanging loosely from his shoulder.

"Room 115..."

He knew he wouldn't be with anyone he knew, he had a feeling. Kuroo and Bokuto had somehow got a dorm together but Kenma believed it was to stop the teachers from having complaints from students. The pudding head originally wished for a dorm with Akaashi but he had a different room number.

All Kenma wished for was a dorm mate who was quiet and wouldn't pay any attention to him but when he got to the door he could already tell he had the opposite.

The door was already opened and looking through the crack he noticed items and clothing scattered on the floor.

Oh God...

Could my luck get any worse...

Pushing the door gently open it creaked signalling his arrival. A creaky door. Another great thing about his new dorm.

"Hey! Are you my roommate? Nice to meet you" The smaller said with a smile. "I'm Shoyo Hinata! I'm a first year!"

The second-year knew that his room mate was going to give him a headache. He was loud....but a part of Kenma liked that. He actually found the mew guy cute but he shook that thought away immediately.

It would be aggravating to ask the teachers to switch rooms..

Maybe I could ask Bokuto to switch so me and Kuroo could dorm together again...

No...it would a awkward. Too awkward.

Kuroo and Kenma hadn't spoken to each in a very long time. This was because Kenma had confessed to the rooster head last year and had been rejected. The pudding head never really recovered and their relationship had been awkward ever since. It hadn't helped that the third-year got with Yaku a few weeks afterwards.

They really needed to talk but neither boys knew how to start that conversation.

"What's your name? Are you a first year? Is there any good spots to hang out at? Where is the room for science?" The ginger bombarded the older with questions.

"I'm Kenma....Kenma Kozume." The pudding head finally said. "I'm a second year."

"A second year?!" Hinata seemed shocked and immediately started to bow. "I'm so sorry! Your my upperclassman!"

"It's fine...I don't care about that hierarchy stuff..." Kenma dismissed as he headed to the right side of the room.

Placing down his bag he started to unpack his clothes, he quickly slipped them into the cabinets but he was vaguely aware of the others stare.

"Sooooo what are you majoring in?" Hinata said curiously. "I'm majoring in sports!"

"Computer science." The pudding head said quietly.

"That sounds cool!" The other exclaimed, this surprised Kenma. The teen was very enthusiastic. "It is fun?"

"I guess..."