Teams!/kinda Sasuke Chapter (chap

( I forgot to say that the characters will be most likely be OOC/out of character. Also this chapter is kinda a sasuke chapter/there is a lot of sasukexreader in this comment on which character I should focus next with Y/N! )

No one's pov

It was the day of the graduation exam. Y/N got to the academy early without Naruto.

They opened the door and went thru it with Kurama. Sasuke looked their way, wondering who came so early as well. Y/N smiled at him. "Good morning Sasuke."
He hn'nd (? XD) .

Y/N pov
I sat on my seat next to Sasuke and looked out the window. Then a question popped in my head I was questioning a while now. I just hope that it isn't true... "Sasuke, may I ask you something?" he looked at me and nodded. I looked at my lap sadly. "Is it True what Itachi did...?" his eyes widen. Kurama sat up. "how do you know him?" it only came out as a whisper from him. I smiled at him sadly. " he saved me and Naruto a couple of times." Kurama putt his head on my lap and I petted him. The dark look vanished from Sasuke and a look of curiosity came. "from what?"
"the villagers." it doesn't really matter if someone knows of the beating me and Naruto got. No one will do anything about it anyway. Sasuke looked confused by the statement. " I don't want to bother you with anything. Don't worry, Sasuke." i smiled at him.

Sasukes pov
They seems so innocent why do they want to become a ninja? Can they even handle the sight of blood? What do they mean with 'the villagers'?

No one's pov

Shikamaru and choji came in the room breaking sasukes train of thought.

The both sat in front of Y/N and sasuke. "Good morning shikamaru!" smiled Y/N brighty at shikamaru. "morning..." shikamaru yawned. Y/N then turned to the boy next to shikamaru. "my name is Y/N Uzumaki-Namikaze!What's your name?" choji smiled shyly at Y/N. "I'm choji akimichi." Y/N nodded and smiled. More people came in by time including naruto.

Y/N pov
I was talking to naruto who was sitting in sakuras seat. Me, kurama and naruto wiped our heads to the door hearing footsteps that got louder and louder. Ordinary people wouldn't be able to hear it from that far but being the jinchuuriki's of the nine tails gives you better hearing as kurama is a fox. "first!" at the door stood Sakura and a girl with pretty long blond hair that's in a ponytail.

3rd pov

"i was here first billboard brow!"

"no, I was here first ino-pig!"

Y/N stood up from their seat and waved towards Sakura. "Sakura-Chan!" Kurama rolled his eyes.

Sakura stopped fighting with Ino and turned her attention towards Y/N. She blushed and smiled. Ino glared at sakura for a second but looked whatever made sakura blush. Totally not ignoring Ino, Sakura made her way towards Y/N. Ino rolled her eyes and turned her attention to sasuke.

Naruto blushed at sakura as she made her way towards them.
"good morning sakura-Chan!" naruto grinned and stod up. Sakura rolled her eyes at naruto. "get off my seat naruto!" She pushed naruto off her seat. Kurama growled lowly which made sakura scared and she backed away. Y/N looked surprised and worried for naruto.
"na-"
"naruto go take your seat."
Y/N was cut off by iruka.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
(sorry for the time skip but I'm lazyyy -.- <3)

After irukas mini speech, he started calling the teams. Y/N was patiently waiting for them to get called with their new team. Kurama having his head on their lap is a habit now.

Y/N p.o.v
I looked at the people who also graduated to genin. I'm so happy that naruto, sakura, shikamaru, choji and sasuke graduated! I hope I'm with Naruto and one of my friends.

"...Team seven will have 4 members. Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno..." Naruto did a little celebration and Sakura banged her head on the table.
"... Sasuke uchiha..." the roles switched and now Naruto banged his head and Sakura celebrated. "...and Y/N uzumaki-namikaze." Sasuke smirked, Sakura did a second celebration and Naruto throw himself on me and hugged me to death. "now I can become hokage N/N-Chan!"

3rd p.o.v
Oblivious Y/N didn't notice the glares Naruto was getting from everyone.

Kurama glared back at everyone, not liking that his jinchuuriki was glared at.

Naruto letted go and turned to Sasuke with a glare. Sasuke of course glared back and naruto went in front of him. "naruto get off the table and stop glaring at my Sasuke-kun!" some similar comments came from more fan girls.

"naruto please get off there before you fall." Y/N was most likely the only one with kurama who was worried for Naruto.

Ignoring Y/N, Naruto continued to sit there and glare at Sasuke. Someone pushed Naruto from behind and he fell forwards, locking lips with sasuke. Kurama chuckled while putting his head back on Y/N's lap. Y/N petted kurama completely ignoring the two next to them. A lot of people laughed while iruka sighned

" I'm not getting paid enough for this." and he facepalmed.

I'm sorry this one is short!