Lunch

So it's lunch time and I'm debating whether I should go to the lunch room or eat at the library, hell I might find another cute guy who has a big dick that would love fucking me. I thought about it and I went to eat at the library not because I wanted a cute boy to fuck me but because I had a feeling that teacher would be at the cafeteria so I went to go get books. I walked in there and realized how big this library was it even had stairs that leaded to some tables. I was the only one there!! No one could find me I was tired of dicks for the day.
My phone buzzed and I saw it and it said one message from
Eduardo— where are you!?!
Me—I'm at the library eating lunch (I sent him a photo of me being alone and eating a salad )
Eduardo—you're such a loner (he sent me a photo of all the friends he's made
Me—okay I like being a loner
All of a sudden someone walked in I didn't want to look up at all so I stayed looking at my phone
Eduardo— do you want me to go over there?
Me—If you want to but I'm going to do this boring ass project with a whole lot of glitter
Eduardo— okay it seems you don't want me there and your going to cry because your school day has been terrible and all I'm going to do is make fun of you
Me—._. Exactly dear brother
Eduardo—I'll leave you to it
"So you just going to ignore me ?I got hungry and thirsty baby!" Blake sat down next to me
" I'm sorry I didn't realize we was going to do it right now, so hurry and tease me" I said while smiling. He squished my boob " I'm coming back I'll grab a condom I left them at the roof" he said while heading towards the door. "But I thought we where just going to eat each other" I said. "I want to please us even more!" He walked out. Then someone else came in "are you ba- oh sir um what are you doing here?" I asked. " I told you to come to my room and play at lunch" he said while walking towards me. "I was but I saw you fucking with that girl" I said while getting up and backing away from.
And my life is horrible I reached a wall and he was standing so close that his dick was the only thing in the middle of us. "Jealous already?" " no! I thought you liked my body and my body fuckin only" "your body is the best one I have experienced" he said while unzipping my pants "or did you find someone better at fucking then me?" he asked. I was silent and didn't know what to say he pulled my pants down and took them off while he grabbed my leg and put it on his waist.
He started rubbing my clit and kissing my neck and taking of my shirt and bra. He took his other hand and started to play with my tits. I moaned and moaned. "This pussy will always be mine okay" he whispered. I moaned. "Okay!" He told me. "ye-yes" " it's yes daddy for you" he said playing with my tits harder and rubbing my clit harder and faster at the same time. " Yes DADDY" I cried out while he put his dick in my pussy as fast as possible.he turned me around slapping my ass and play with my tits and squeezing them. I whimpered "stop it's to much" " you gonna stop talking and take this dick?" " no no I can't it's to big" I cried. He started going faster and faster "play with your pussy. "I can't I can't" I whimpered. I cried once he put two fingers in my ass hole. " play with it" he grabbed me and threw me on the table fully naked. I whimpered/cried he put his dick in slowly and started going faster than anything or anyone " play with yourself" I started playing with my tits and my pussy while I was bouncing side to side on the table. I moaned and moaned "FUCKK" I cried "scream as loud as you want no one can hear you" "mm I'm about to cum!!" I whimpered. He went faster and faster and I cumed but he still kept going trying to make himself cum and he did but he put it got all over me. He gave me some of his cum and I licked his fingers while he bent down and put half of his fuckin face in my pussy. "Fuck mm"he licked everything and anything. "Fuckk fuck fuck fuck" I pushed his head a bit deeper making me moan loader and I arched my back.he still went in deeper trying to get all of my cum he stood up "put your clothes on meet me tomorrow after class make sure that pussy really wet before you come to me or else I'll have to go harder and bring a surprise" and he walked out.
I remembered Blake was supposed to be here I had to do something and pretend like someone didn't just fuck me. So I turned my pussy towards the door not being able to move that much and opened my legs wide playing with my pussy. So what I was trying to do was pretend I was playing with myself the whole time. "Hey baby sorry I- say less" I had my eyes shut still playing with pussy and tits. He took his dick out and put it in slowly. "yess daddy" I mumbled. " say it louder baby" Blake said while going faster. "Yes daddy"I moaned "holy shit you're wet wet this pussy is always ready for me. He brought a chair "I'm finally having lunch" he spread the lips of my pussy apart and put his mouth all over it "yess fuckk" I moaned. He licked and kissed so passionately I felt like I was in the clouds. He moaned knowing this pussy was amazing. To make it even wetter I started playing with myself imagining he was doing it. I moaned getting wetter and wetter for him, he was still licking like there was no tomorrow.
"Daddy lunch is almost over"I moaned as he was licking my clit. "Fuck really hurry up and get changed before any one sees you" I got up to kiss him but he put his dick inside me again but so fast that I fell on the table again. "I didn't ask for no kiss" he said "I was gonna grinned my pussy on you daddy" but instead I closed my pussy around his dick. " Fuck Rose stop playing" he moaned. I laughed and slowly took his dick out with my hand while my pussy was still tightening around his dick. We both moaned at I rubbed his dick and got up to get my clothes. It felt like my legs would break but I walked (hopefully normally) to all of my clothes and put them on. Wow I had sex 4 times today back to back. I wanted both of them.