65.

Him.

I woke up first and grinned from joy when the first thing I saw was the love of my life, who is sleeping peacefully in my arms while holding my hand closely to herself with our fingers intertwined. I kissed her light blonde, silky hair and pulled her closer, caressing her hand tenderly and slowly with my thumb. 

This is home. I missed this so much.

Camila snuggled into me as sleepy, adorable smile formed on her plump lips. 

"I love you so much."- spoke sweetly Cami, wrapping both of her dainty arms around my neck to hug me so affectionally that I grinned from ear to ear. 

"I love you more than I can explain, baby."- I stated sincerely and kissed her cheek, hugging her just as securely and lovingly. 

We stayed in each other's arms, relishing in our peaceful bubble for a while. Then we got up and I was swift to scoop her delicate frame in my arms and carry her to the bathroom as she giggled  melodically, spreading warm feeling through my chest. 

After we brushed our teeth, I made us a bath and Camila settled between my legs, holding my hands in hers as my arms secured themselves around her slender waist. Her pretty head rested on my chest and I kissed her shoulder and neck very gently. 

That is where I belong and long to be. Right here, by her side. 

Her sweet, winsome giggles are my favourite song to listen to. Her breathtaking smile is what it takes for me to forget about every damn thing in this life. Her angelic voice is my best lullaby. Her delightful kisses are my cure for hardships and sorrows. Her tender touch is what gets me through the day. Her beautiful, soothing scent is the air that I breathe. 

Camila is my home, paradise. She is everything I need. 

Her.

No words are needed. No music is required. All that we need is each other and absolutely nothing else.

His strong arms are my blanket of protection and comfort. His welcoming, alluring, relaxing fragrance is my remedy. His loving, fond kisses are my pills of ecstasy. His charming smile is all it takes for my fears, worried and troubles to disappear. His fruity, velvety voice is my favourite tune to listen to. His delicate, affectionate touch sets my being on fire. 

Leonardo is my heaven. He is all that I will ever need. 

I held in big, masculine, yet soft and warm hands in mine as our fingers intertwined on their own. Content smile formed on my face when he softly kissed my shoulder and neck. 

"This is impeccable."- spoke Leonardo, making me smile wider. 

"It definitely is."- I agreed, turning around. 

My hand rested on his razor-sharp jawline as the other laid on his vast chest and his hands found their way to the sides of my waist. 

"You are breathtaking."- said softly, yet so profoundly Leo as his magical, bottomless, hazel eyes locked on mine, holding just as much sincerity. 

"You are perfect."- I spoke, meaning every word. 

He smiled heartwarmingly at me before leaning in and I happily met him half-way, allowing our lips to caress in the most beautiful manner that held nothing, but love and devotion. My hands moved to the sides of his neck, inviting him closer and he gladly closed the space between us. 

"I adore you, amore mio."- almost whispered Leo with our lips mere inch apart as we both smiled from joy. 

"I adore you, baby."- I whispered softly  and pecked his plump lips delicately.