Chapter 14

Waeng :3
So I just forgot that it was supposed(the last chapter) to be a special chapter bcuz it was yeonttomeok's birthday, but then my ass was just lazy to think. Yes, my ass was the one's who's thinking because I don't have a brain, I mean, WHO HAS THOSE? Well, If someone did have a brain, then he's human. Duh, I'm a clown from mars!

And anyways, sarreh for this nonsense remarks bcuz i just woke up, meh.

Enjoy! 💫

Chapter 14: "Friendly Flirting"

"M-ma'am?" A lady wearing an blue coat with yello pencil skirt entered the room.

"What?!" The young lady who sat down like a boss, was completely irritated by everyone, except to that male whom she was crazy the most.

"M-Mr. Jung told m-me if y-you--"

"Tell him to fuck off." She coldly said not making her secretary to finish her sentence.

"But M-ma'am--"

Sheena glared at her, cutting off her sentence, "Do you want to be gang-raped, you bitch?!"

Fear instantly consumed the lady making her leave Sheena's office in a hurry.

"Gosh, what an annoying slut." She commented and picked up her phone.

She dialed a number. And again.

"What took you so long?! I called you twice already!!" She yelled at her phone as soon as the person answered.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Principal."

"YOU SHOULD BE!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Now," she coughed, "Upcoming events."

"We have a school festival, "

"Cancel it." She said without thinking.

"But Ms., you just can't do that."

"And why is that?! I am the principal of this school! Where you work on! You want to get killed right now?! I'll kill you!"

"N-no," the person in the other line muttered.

"Right. You won't like it when I'll kill you like what I did to your stupid principal."

"Y-you killed h-him?"

"Absolutely." she proudly answered like it wasn't a sin. Like she wouldn't be in jail if they found out. Well, she is a psycho afterall.

"Fuck all of you, do whatever,"

Gosh, why am I so goddamn great and nice?! She thought.

She hanged up and looked at the photo infront of her. "Choi Soobin, you're dead meat."

...

Hyuka and Beomgyu sat in front of them, glancing at each other.

Beomgyu picked his phone and texted huening.

gyuisinhyungline
hey
brat
hey!
you ungrateful brat why can't you reply

grapejuicekai
waddup?
we're literally beside each other hyung
and soobin and yeonjun hyung is-

gyuisinhyungline
Ik!
that's why I'm textin' u!

Hyuka was just about to reply when Taehyun sat between them.

"So, waddup?" he greeted all of them. But it seems that only the young ones noticed him. The hyungs were busy.. doing-- their usual flirting. But more, touchy?