part 12

I'm not sure how it came to this, i'm really not. I have friends, a family, a roof over my head. Maybe it's because of him, my brother, an honor roll student with a job and a girlfriend. Ha, it's funny how the one person I thought of, if only a second, I was "better" than turned out to be ....... Amazing.

-----------------------------------------Yashiro before she met Amane---------------

I think the first time I noticed it was when at a holiday with my family. My parents were talking to my cousin's girlfriend that she bought for christmas

Yashiro: Mommy, Daddy * yashiro tugs on her mothers sleeve * When are we leaving?

Yashiros Mother : Not right now honey * she brushes Yashiro off * As I was saying, Sou is doing amazing-, huh Yashiro, well I'm a bit worried about her.

-----------------------------------Time skip one month --------------------------------

Yashiro : Daddd , Luke wont give me my switch backkkk.

Yashiros dad : * He looks up from the newspaper he was reading * Honey what did I tell you about this

Yashiro : The one with the higher grades gets first dipssss

It went on like this for a while, him getting friends, amazing grades, doing great in sports. He was perfect. To perfect to have a sister like me. It was probably after I went into the first grade when he started to ignore me altogether. Even with him doing nothing wrong, nothing at all, I hated him. Oh how I hated him........... but at the same time I wanted to be him. Thats what made it worse when I found out his hobby was hating himself. He jumped. Highest building he could find. At least he left a letter for me.

Dear Yashiro,

I despised you. I hated you with my entire being. I had to do so much to get a glance of mom and dads attention but nooo, you get it for being alive. Hahaha It's funny because right after I got it, it made me realize, I didn't hate you. No, I only hated the world. The parents who always wanted more, the friends who talked about me behind my back, the girlfriend who hated me, ALL OF IT. So as my goodbye to you I will tell you a secret. I know you hate me and why. That's why I can say I'll soon see you in hell sis, you wanted to be like me right? Well then find the tallest building you can, and jump off knowing you're not going to fly.

Good-bye my terrible little sister,

Luke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part coming soon babyyyyy !!!