─ 𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂.

𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐃 𝐔 𝐓 𝐂 𝐇 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 ' 𝐒
𝐃 𝐀 𝐔 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑛

❛ 𝑜𝘩 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛,𝑎 𝑠𝘩𝑒-𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝑤𝘩𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑎 ❜

𝑎 𝑠𝘩𝑒-𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝑤𝘩𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑎 ❜

○ ○ ○

- 𝐒 𝐔 𝐌 𝐌 𝐀 𝐑 𝐘 -

𝐿𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝐴𝑁 𝐿𝑌𝑆𝐴𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅 has always known her father was a sailor - lost to the depths mere weeks after her birth, her frightened mother made her promise to never set foot on a ship, in fear of her daughter succumbing to a similar fate. Confined to the series of port towns they've called home over the years, Lillian spends her time serving rum to the visiting pirates of Tortuga and occasionally breaking up bar fights - a task she accomplishes quite successfully with the help of her trusty pistol.

When the infamous 𝐶𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝐽𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝑆𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑅𝑂𝑊 arrives in Tortuga to gather a crew for a rescue mission, Lillian is incredibly surprised to see he has company - in the form of her childhood best friend 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝐴𝑀 𝑇𝑈𝑅𝑁𝐸𝑅, who turns out to be no less handsome than she thought he was at twelve. With her mother away inland and no longer able to control her movements, this could finally be Lillian's chance to understand what exactly it was that made her father adore the sea so much that he let it destroy him.

But it won't be long before she realises that nothing she has been told about her father is quite what it seems. And when she notices a strange ship on the horizon that nobody else seems to be able to see, and an ominous and melancholy song begins to haunt her dreams, Lillian starts to wonder whether her mother was keeping her on land for a reason after all.

○ ○ ○

❛  𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

❛ 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑖 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟 ❜

- rupi kaur

○ ○ ○

- 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄 -

Hey guys! So I'm sure some of you were wondering why I just randomly asked whether any of you were PotC fans on my message board last night......well, this is why :')

I honestly don't know where this idea came from (probably from the fact that I can't watch anything without my brain going *NEW FIC IDEA HERE YOU GO* even though I have 0 time to write everything I've already published as it is), but I hope some of you guys are interested! I'm not even sure this fandom is still alive on wattpad anymore but I'm just gonna write it anyway haha - Lillian was originally part of an actual pirate trilogy I was writing but I've recently combined that idea with another and she doesn't really fit the vibe of the new idea. I was really sad about losing Lillian because I absolutely love her character, but then I was rewatching PotC the other day (whilst making my way through a bottle of rum in true pirate fashion) and was suddenly reminded of just how much I wouldn't mind if Will Turner RAN ME DOWN WITH A TRUCK. And then the rest of the plot just happened from there :')

This story will follow the first three movies - Curse of The Black Pearl, Dead Man's Chest and At World's End - and in case you haven't already noticed the relationships and plot will be a little bit mixed up and not canon due to oc involvement. Either way, I hope you guys enjoy it! As always thank you so much for reading and supporting my work!

Much love - Vee x

DISCLAIMER - I do not own PotC or any characters featured in the movies.

○ ○ ○