Chapter 13 - No!

[Mizuki's POV]

"Are you sure you can go on your own?" Yori asked.

I nodded. "I fee terrible for bothering you last night with my cries. I don't want you being disturbed with something like this," I said.

Yori was still before she smiled and reached over, holding my hand.

"You're never a bother, Mizuki. You're my friend," she smiled.

I smiled back as we hugged.

"I haven't had a friend in such a long time. I'm glad I was bought to this academy," I said.

We then parted as she left and I went another way to the headmaster's dorm.

I looked down at my scarred arm as I walked.

Its been 2 weeks since the last one... The urges are coming back....

I grunt and just roll my sleeve back up, and kept walking.

Later....

I soon arrive and stand in front of the door.

I gulped and stood nervously before knocking on the door.

I didn't hear an answer, but only hear a click of a gun.

I gasp and push the door open, and gasp.

Mr. Yagari had a gun.... Pointed at Zero...

"NOO!"" I scream, and pushed the gun away from its target as the gunshot echoed in the room, and I dove and hugged Zero tightly as he sat against the bed on the floor, my head against his chest.

"Mizuki, don't interfere," Mr. Yagari said.

"No! I won't let you kill him!!" I shouted as I clung to him.

"He attacked you, Mizuki, I have to do this, of he could kill someone or you," he said. "Now move."

"No!! Please, Mr. Yagari, don't kill your beloved student!! He didn't mean to do it!!" I cried.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see Zero's blank face.

"Mizuki," he said. "That's enough. I must accept the consequences for hurting you."

"No, Zero, look at me! I'm okay! I'm fine!" I cried. "I don't want you to die Zero, especially not like this."

I heard Mr. Yagari sigh and pull the gun down. "There's no moving you out of the way, is there?"

"Please, spare this vampire's life. He never meant for this," I begged.

He sighed. "Alright, calm down. You win. I won't kill Zero. But if he hurts you, Mizuki, I'll have no choice but to turn him to dust. He could be close to falling to Level E again, and who knows if he'll actually reach that."

Again?...

"Thank you, Mr. Yagari," I said, relief in my voice.

"Its good to see you becoming brave, Mizuki," he said, placing a hand gently on my head and ruffling my hair a little before leaving.

"I'm going to go talk to the Headmaster," he said, and left, leaving me with Zero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I know I'm using pictures of Yuki, and its mainly because her character (which I changed the picture in the Introduction) looks like Yuki, so I'm using pictures of her to represent Mizuki and her actions. But this plot will go differently as the story goes on. Just read on and you'll see.

I also want to see some votes and comments to help motivate me a little, so be sure to leave some feedback, please! :)

This picture represents Mizuki protecting Zero.