A locker?

??? POV

I feel my eyes fluttering open everything is dark. I soon realized that I was stuck in a locker due to the three straight lines of light. I also realized it was locked in. So I decided to trying to get out. Soon I stumble out the locker out of breath the locker was quite slow crushing me then it hit me I was in a room that seemed to be a classroom I had no idea where I am who brought me here and why..? One of the lockers were open so I decided to look around the room before I left the supposed classroom.

*time skip brought to you by Nagito stealing hajime orange juice*

??? POV

My name is Kaede Akamatsu the ultimate pianist.

I was standing outside the class A trying to find out where I am and if I was alone.

Suddenly The door to class A open and I jumped a bit. I turn around to see a navy haired boy with a hat covering most of his face the hat was black with three white stripes on the left side with a black and white, mostly black shirt with gray stripes with white buttons and a white one coming from his neck till slightly curved beside the buttons from the curved part went straight down to the end on his shirt with black skinny jeans.

My thoughts were Interrupted by the navy haired boy

"H-hello, do y-you know w-where we a-are?"

"No.. I thought you would've known.. but we'll get out of here!" I say positively

"O-okay... w-who are you?"

"My name is Kaede Akamatsu the ultimate pianist!" I say proudly

"M-my name i-is s-shuichi saihara the ultimate detective, b-but I don't really c-consider myself to be one."

The door opens once again and the person who was opened the door we locked eyes I fueled my face slightly redden and I broke the eye contact. They were so....

End of chapter

Hello I now know a little bit of the school uh 329 words. 😼🤔🤗( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -Lemon