An Accidental Meeting

An SUV is sitting in the middle lane of the road with its turn signal on, indicating that it is preparing to make a left turn into a nearby parking lot. While the road itself isn't busy, the vehicle does need to wait for an oncoming vehicle to pass before it can make its intended turn. The driver breathes a sigh of relief as the other vehicle drives on by, she feels cramped sitting inside the vehicle, despite all of the room that the cabin does offer. Unfortunately, the cabin is not designed to accommodate the driver's large stature.

Being eight feet tall, most things are too small for Emma, leaving her to adapt to a world where the average height of an adult ranges between five foot four to six foot three; meaning this poor woman is almost two feet taller than the high end of the average. Emma's head is pushed up against the roof of the cabin and the back of the steering wheel grazing against her knees because of how little space it offers her, and this is with her seat as low and as far back as it will allow. The seat itself is too narrow to even fit the large woman. Even her clothes need to be custom-tailored, a black pair of slacks and a light blue shirt, to accommodate not only for her height but her plus-sized figure as well. Adjusting her glasses, which are sitting in front of her blue eyes, and moving her long blonde hair away from her face, Emma looks over at her older sister who is smiling at her.

Hannah is smiling at her sister, which is crooked, not only because she finds it humorous how Emma fits inside the vehicle but also because of where they are headed. In contrast to her sister, Hannah fits inside the passenger's seat just fine, with her only being slightly above average height. Her clothes do suit her personality as she is wearing a purple shirt that reads "Procrastinators United" and a pair of black leggings. Her red hair, which is done up in a ponytail goes with her pale complexion. She is steadily playing with her sandals, dangling them by the single strap using her toes, as she waits for her sister to make the turn.

With the opposite lane now clear, Emma pulls into the parking lot of the restaurant. The establishment isn't any place real fancy, if anything, it is far from that. Emma is parking at a fast-food restaurant that is well known for its burgers and fries. She has promised that she would bring her sister here as it is one of her favorite places. Emma does feel relieved that the parking lot does look empty, with the lunch rush being over for at least a couple of hours she does not need to worry about receiving any stares due to her height.

Parking her vehicle, Hannah quickly undoes her seatbelt, "Come on, Lil Sis." "Lil Sis," a playful nickname that was given to her. Despite being the younger sister, Emma has been taller than Hannah since she was three years old, a fact that Hannah has always found to be amusing. Emma undoes her seatbelt as well, with a little bit of difficulty since she only has so much room to move around, and steps out of her vehicle. Emma stretches, which does exaggerate her already tall stature some, feeling relieved to be out of her vehicle.

Looking in through the windows, Emma can only see three people inside which she is relieved to see since she is not comfortable being around crowds of people and the attention that her height brings her. Towering over everyone else can draw attention to her, an attention that she prefers to avoid when possible.

She can see one woman with short, black hair who is already sitting at one of the booths by herself, enjoying her order. what looks to be a mother, who looks to be on the tall side, and her young child as they are now grabbing their tray with theirs. Emma can't help but think there is something off about the mother. She has short red hair and is wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts, though her flip-flops do look a bit undersized on her feet. The daughter has shoulder-length black hair and is wearing a blue dress. Taking a look at the young girl's face, she looks nothing like the mother. Meaning that she could be adopted, or perhaps she is the woman's niece.